Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only who thinks Froch/Kessler 3 is a waste of Froch's career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only who thinks Froch/Kessler 3 is a waste of Froch's career?

I really like Froch but I don't understand how he can't get motivated for a DeGale fight but he can get motivated to train for a fight against a shot fighter. He already beat him much more convincingly than Kessler did in the first fight which I actually had it at a draw.

I'm sick of the domestic fights too so is there anyone realistically that Froch can face in January that's not DeGale, Kessler or Chavez Jr?

I don't want to see it.

That ships sailed.

Comment

Yes, it's a waste of time but Froch is looking to cash in.

Comment

He put in enough work in to chose a easy bout, I personally think he should only be going after the huge money fights now and leave these "domestic" bouts alone. But hey free money for him so I have no problem with it, Ill watch it, its not like kessler is going to lay down for froch either he gonna try to win.

Comment

Definitely not interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
            He put in enough work in to chose a easy bout, I personally think he should only be going after the huge money fights now and leave these "domestic" bouts alone. But hey free money for him so I have no problem with it, Ill watch it, its not like kessler is going to lay down for froch either he gonna try to win.
            Well his last domestic bout landed him a cool 8 million, so domestic and big money are not mutually exclusive.

Comment

Not interested, at all. No point.

Comment

Nah....if Kessler could grab a belt or beat someone halfway decent maybe, but I don't think that's in the cards.

I thought Gennady won Froch's poll? Whatever happened to that?

Not interested to see him against JCC jr either.....going life and death with a guy Gabe Rosado just KO'd shouldn't earn you a big fight.

Froch's had a great career, but besides GGG, I'm just not that interested in seeing him fight

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                  Yes, it's a waste of time but Froch is looking to cash in.
                  It's not really a cash fight though. The 2nd fight didn't really do great numbers even when it was a fight many wanted to see.

Comment

It's pretty meaningless at this stage, but I'd still watch it.

Comment

Working...
                    X