No announcement yet.

Kellerman Whistleblows HBO GGG vs Ward Truth: “He Never Wanted... Ward”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    what happened to max and this sudden hate for golovkin? did GGG bang his wife or something? lol i swear this guy was riding his dick really hard a few years ago
    Max works for ESPN now. Bob Arum has a deal with ESPN. They're both Jewish for one thing and Arum is very powerful. Max is a corporate guy. That's the real truth of it.

Max went from saying Canelo-Golovkin II was a draw to now saying Canelo won it. He claims he had Derevyanchenko up 8-4 against Golovkin. Couple that with Arum's spiteful statements recently about Golovkin and how Canelo should never give him the time of day (incidentally shortly after Arum was sucking Golovkin's dick hoping to land the Murata/Brant fight).

I think it's obvious what the corporate agenda is here. Arum's a scumbag, always has been, and Max is a company guy.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      How does he cheat?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1SVvyx8sR0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1R8e0Ynrms

Comment

I fail to see what the big deal is about a fighter not wanting to get in there with someone 2 weightclasses higher. I don’t ever recollect GGG taking someone on above 160. Why skip right over 168 and go after a 175’er? It just doesn’t make sense. Sure people have tried it. Rigondeaux, Mikey Garcia, Brook, it didn’t work out. If people want to try it on their own, fine. Don’t think we should expect it of anyone though. BIG DRAMA SHOW

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
          Max works for ESPN now. Bob Arum has a deal with ESPN. They're both Jewish for one thing and Arum is very powerful. Max is a corporate guy. That's the real truth of it.

Max went from saying Canelo-Golovkin II was a draw to now saying Canelo won it. He claims he had Derevyanchenko up 8-4 against Golovkin. Couple that with Arum's spiteful statements recently about Golovkin and how Canelo should never give him the time of day (incidentally shortly after Arum was sucking Golovkin's dick hoping to land the Murata/Brant fight).

I think it's obvious what the corporate agenda is here. Arum's a scumbag, always has been, and Max is a company guy.
          this guy dannnnn knows whats up

Comment

lil g enthusiasts cant accept the truth

Comment

Originally posted by rob g View Post
              I fail to see what the big deal is about a fighter not wanting to get in there with someone 2 weightclasses higher. I don’t ever recollect GGG taking someone on above 160. Why skip right over 168 and go after a 175’er? It just doesn’t make sense. Sure people have tried it. Rigondeaux, Mikey Garcia, Brook, it didn’t work out. If people want to try it on their own, fine. Don’t think we should expect it of anyone though. BIG DRAMA SHOW
              idiot

ward asked for a fight at 168, where ward had fought basically his whole pro career....he moved up after lil g said no......

and lil g signed his name to fight chavez(it didnt happen because of arum and his tactics trying to force chavez to sign an extension with TR) and tried to fight froch at 168....

Comment

Yeah guys, kellerman is saying the truth now and he is the one source for the reality.
                He also said that PAC is higher on ATG status than Floyd. So will you stick to that also right?

Oh right, I forgot that people here just post shiet that suits their agenda.

Ward wanted every advantage he could get, and so did GGG. Thus we got no fight. Once you understand that you can let that shiet die please.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  idiot

ward asked for a fight at 168, where ward had fought basically his whole pro career....he moved up after lil g said no......

and lil g signed his name to fight chavez(it didnt happen because of arum and his tactics trying to force chavez to sign an extension with TR) and tried to fight froch at 168....
                  When did this happen? Ward hasn’t fought at 168 since 2013? Just curious because I didn’t know about this. Despite what almost happened, I never once remember GGG fighting above 160, so I still don’t blame him for not wanting to go up and fight the #1 P4P guy at a higher weightclass. Whether it be 1 or 2 higher. Especially when he still had unfinished business at 160

Comment

Originally posted by rob g View Post
                    When did this happen? Ward hasn’t fought at 168 since 2013? Just curious because I didn’t know about this. Despite what almost happened, I never once remember GGG fighting above 160, so I still don’t blame him for not wanting to go up and fight the #1 P4P guy at a higher weightclass. Whether it be 1 or 2 higher. Especially when he still had unfinished business at 160
                    ward came back against paul smith....weighed 171 for smith fight so he could keep his weight between 168 and 175...before that almost all of his fights were 168 right? yes.....so he came back against smith and then approached golovkin in sept 2015 about a fight in 2016 at 168....he approached team golovkin about that before he knew golovkin had a fight with lemiuex...ward said they should still do that and then take a tuneup in early 2016 at 168 and fight after that....

yeah i guess you cant blame golovkin for not wanting to do it...but he ran around for years running his mouth about how nobody wanted to fight him......he actively pursued fights with froch and chavez at 168.....his resume, at the time, was god awful....and as fight fans dont we wanna see the best fights with the best guys fighting each other? dont we want to see guys challenged and challenge each other

its funny how guys excuse certain business decisions with some guys....then turn around and dont apply the same logic to guys they dont like....

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
                      TIMESTAMPED! CLICK TO PLAY!

GGG never wanted smoke he fought freemason willie Monroe
                      at this time

Comment

Working...
                      X