Kellerman Whistleblows HBO GGG vs Ward Truth: “He Never Wanted... Ward”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
    IF IT FITS YOUR AGENDA IT MUST BE TRUE

Truth is Ward started the little G talk because he likes to beat up smaller men.

https://www.boxingscene.com/andre-wa...ght-you--63365

Ward stated on the social networks - "Lil Floyd says he spars middleweights. He is the only man I will sacrifice coming to 160 for. He won't take that bait!!!"

So he was willing to go to 160 for floyd and not GGG? Lil floyd? Hes a tough guy because he calls guys little lmfaooo.

Tell me the reason is money. Then tell me that. Then tell me how much money Ward presented to GGG when dude couldnt even make 168?

Then tell me how many PPV buys Ward did lmfao.
    Good point. Floyd laughed at Ward and the fact that he had an olympic gold medal and "couldn't put asses in seats".

Comment

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
      IF IT FITS YOUR AGENDA IT MUST BE TRUE

Truth is Ward started the little G talk because he likes to beat up smaller men.

https://www.boxingscene.com/andre-wa...ght-you--63365

Ward stated on the social networks - "Lil Floyd says he spars middleweights. He is the only man I will sacrifice coming to 160 for. He won't take that bait!!!"

So he was willing to go to 160 for floyd and not GGG? Lil floyd? Hes a tough guy because he calls guys little lmfaooo.

Tell me the reason is money. Then tell me that. Then tell me how much money Ward presented to GGG when dude couldnt even make 168?

Then tell me how many PPV buys Ward did lmfao.
      Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
      Good point. Floyd laughed at Ward and the fact that he had an olympic gold medal and "couldn't put asses in seats".
      Try not to spin it guys! Ward and Floyd we’re friends even during those statements. The context is that Floyd says he sparred Super Middleweights, and Ward trolled back. Of course sparring the higher classes doesn’t matter or else Floyd would’ve fought at SMW.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
        Try not to spin it guys! Ward and Floyd we’re friends even during those statements. The context is that Floyd says he sparred Super Middleweights, and Ward trolled back. Of course sparring the higher classes doesn’t matter or else Floyd would’ve fought at SMW.
        No doubt! lol

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
          Please lmfao quit lying. Anything to fit that agenda right?!

The context of 154-168 was to fight anyone who could get GGGs name out there yet here we are years later and you're still spinning it.

GGG just made it to america in 2012 and wanted big fights and big money. Ward offered neither. Funny how you guys claim he ducked Ward but refuse to mention anyone 154-168 who was calling GGG out. No one wanted GGG including Floyd himself. Including Canelo who camped at 155 for 3 years before moving up to the MW limit.

Funny how you criticize GGG for not fighting Ward when an equal argument can be made that Ward just wanted to pick on a smaller guy, the same exact **** you criticize GGG for.

GGG made his own name and didnt need Ward when Ward made his comments. Tell me again how many PPVs Ward had and how successful they were?

What age did Ward retire? What was Wsrd doing in 2015 and what was GGG doing? When did GGG fight Jacob's ans then Canelo? Exactly.

You didnt answer the first time so I dont expect you answer this time around.

Comment

Ward wanted Floyd at 160 but not Golovkin....end thread.

Comment

what happened to max and this sudden hate for golovkin? did GGG bang his wife or something? lol i swear this guy was riding his dick really hard a few years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                what happened to max and this sudden hate for golovkin? did GGG bang his wife or something? lol i swear this guy was riding his dick really hard a few years ago
                GGG probably has been giving him the cold shoulder would be my guess...since the HBO thing ended GGG probably feels no allegiance to fake it with Max, and I would assume that GGG didn't like how Max spun the two Canelo fights as being a draw/loss for GGG when GGG feels he won both.

I don't blame him really, Max is full of it for the most part and it is hard to see how he is so entrenched as a boxing commentator/analyst when many others seemingly have the same or better credentials.

But yeah I just think he doesn't like Max and hasn't really given him the time of day for a while now, even going back to the HBO days...I remember on fight night for Canelo-GGG 1, Max saying he talked to both GGG and Canelo, and how GGG wasn't saying much and seemed nervous...I was thinking 'he probably just doesn't want to talk to you man lol'...so yeah I think there has been a little friction there for a bit.

Max is just showing his true colors here imo...he is not a real man and instead forms his opinions of fighters based on access/relationships with them...typical of most journalists though to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Damn.

"Cause Triple G wouldn't get in with Andre Ward."

That should end a lot of arguments and shut up a lot of mouths.
                  Lol not really man...all the objective evidence I and many others have seen shows that when HBO called them in, GGG said yes to the fight, and Ward said no, he needed more time and tune ups as he was inactive/injured...by the way, this response makes sense as being true when you consider Ward took a few tunes ups to get ready for his big Kovalev fight.

And then years later Ward sent in a 50/50 type contract I believe, right after GGG-Lemieux was signed...I think Ward still wanted tune-ups/build up to the actual fight...and we all know that GGG was due the Cotto-Canelo winner after Lemieux...so yeah obviously he was going to take that route.

If Max has actual evidence of what he off-hand claimed there then that would be interesting to see...but yeah I would say as usual the hate GGG gets on this issue is just head-scratching to me, based on all the info we actually know...can't see how anyone neutral could possibly spin any of that stuff against him and for Ward lol...just bizarre some of the criticism he gets imo...we all see things differently I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                    Lol not really man...all the objective evidence I and many others have seen shows that when HBO called them in, GGG said yes to the fight, and Ward said no, he needed more time and tune ups as he was inactive/injured...by the way, this response makes sense as being true when you consider Ward took a few tunes ups to get ready for his big Kovalev fight.

And then years later Ward sent in a 50/50 type contract I believe, right after GGG-Lemieux was signed...I think Ward still wanted tune-ups/build up to the actual fight...and we all know that GGG was due the Cotto-Canelo winner after Lemieux...so yeah obviously he was going to take that route.

If Max has actual evidence of what he off-hand claimed there then that would be interesting to see...but yeah I would say as usual the hate GGG gets on this issue is just head-scratching to me, based on all the info we actually know...can't see how anyone neutral could possibly spin any of that stuff against him and for Ward lol...just bizarre some of the criticism he gets imo...we all see things differently I suppose.
                    Max Kellerman worked for HBO, he was there and knows what he is talking about.

If he says Triple G wouldnt get in with Andre Ward then that tells me all I need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Max Kellerman worked for HBO, he was there and knows what he is talking about.

If he says Triple G wouldnt get in with Andre Ward then that tells me all I need to know.
                      I would say that Max's rather petty comments before this about GGG show me that he has an axe to grind...if he has other evidence than what I stated/what I've seen I'd be all for it.

To be fair that fight never really made a ton of sense for either guy and I don't think either one was really clamoring for it...they could get the same money facing much easier challenges..and both were undefeated at that time so one would likely lose the 0 if they fought.

But yeah I've never really understood/seen the logic that Ward was really wanting that fight, or GGG for that matter...if he has more evidence then I'd be interested in it.

Comment

Working...
                      X