Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather: "I'll only fight Martinez at 150 lbs, I'll fight Cotto at 154."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If someone manipulated a thread title like this about Manny king coward of catchweigjts..
    It wouldnt have lasted 10 minutes before deletion...yet this idiotic thread has been allowed for days

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      If someone manipulated a thread title like this about Manny king coward of catchweigjts..
      It wouldnt have lasted 10 minutes before deletion...yet this idiotic thread has been allowed for days
      I think he just didn't know what "paraphrase" meant. It's easy to confuse with "bull****."

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        This muther****er went from he'll "ONLY" fight him at 150 to, he "prefers" to fight him at 150.
        Yeah but what else do you expect. Gotta be a tough time for MAnny fans/floyd haters. Manny wanted to fight Cotto at 147, which is funny because when Cotto was at 147 he made him come to 145.

Isn't the 1st time they make **** up and wont be the last. I'm surprised the ban stick doesn't get his ass for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
          cut the ****.....you can read between the lines cant you?...whether floyd said the same exact words or not, it's not rocket scinece to figure out what he meant which is he'd only fight sergio at 150.....
          But drinkee he never said it, a reporter asked him that and he said yes. MAn don't you get on this bull**** too. Drew lied like a ***** a$$, don't cosign that garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            No, it's about making up lies and getting called out on it. But you have your head up Pacquiao's rear end so deep that you can't even see straight.

lol why you mad though?

i actually said blasphemy not just lies so don't get *****hurt *****...i'm not your enemy i'm just a mere observer

Comment

• Manny and Floyd can do what they want...it don't have to make sense because they're the dudes who bring the dollars.....Manny can fight Cotto at 145 and then in his very next fight do a 147 dance with Clottey....ish don't make sense....so if Floyd DID take that route(I doubt he would) what can dudes do?!? .....IMO Floyd has a solid team...it seems that they know Floyd is under a microscope and ppl are out to hang him for anything they can....so I doubt they'll let him string himself up and then kick away the chair by playing yo-yo at JMW...nah...if they fight Sergio it will be at 154...I'm almost sure...as a matter of fact, I would put REAL money on that!!

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                lol why you mad though?

i actually said blasphemy not just lies so don't get *****hurt *****...i'm not your enemy i'm just a mere observer
                Observer hahahaha funny.

You'd kill a man who spent an extra second on Manny's sac depriving you of your daily taste.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  But drinkee he never said it, a reporter asked him that and he said yes. MAn don't you get on this bull**** too. Drew lied like a ***** a$$, don't cosign that garbage.
                  http://www.************.com/2012/01/...n-make-150lbs/

NSB has the same article...

Mayweather wants to accomplish big things and isn’t satisfied facing the guys – Timothy Bradley, Lamont Peterson, Miguel Cotto, and Juan Manuel Marquez – that Arum is considering for Paquiao’s next fight. Mayweather wants to do something really special like beating the middleweight division’s best fighter in Sergio Martinez.

Mayweather said this about a potential fight against Martinez: “If Sergio Martinez can make 150, let’s make the fight happen.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    Observer hahahaha funny.

You'd kill a man who spent an extra second on Manny's sac depriving you of your daily taste.

lol big dunn did i hurt your ***** too? my bad...promise i will not join the blasphemy against your god

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      lol @ drew...you just committed blasphemy against their god so be prepared to suffer the wrath of his flock
                      Whoa, just read some of this. Anyways, once again I apologize to all the objective boxing fans!

Comment

Working...
                      X