Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm RAW VEGAN and i box so fkin BITE ME!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm RAW VEGAN and i box so fkin BITE ME!!!!

read this post other day something to do with veges/vegans cant box no energy food all that crap

watever ppl im raw i box and have the energy to last 10 - 12 rounds

so there goes that theory of of begans cant box no energy blah blah blah ignorant people!!!

Dude, relax.

I was vegan for 10 years, and I must admit, I had problems with conditioning and strength during that period. The longer I was vegan, the worse it got.
    I've been eating dairy products for the past five years now, and I feel much healthier.

Comment

I used to be around veggies and vegans all the time when i was younger cos I used to go to HXC shows. If they dont wanna eat meat or dairy products good for them, but I do like eating meat and dairy. it works for me. One of the reasons I stopped hanging around that scene was because everyone was a wannabe preacher. they wouldnt have been out of place on Speakers corner in Hyde Park.

IMO if you have everything in moderation than you can enjoy most of the benfits without suffering most of the drawbacks. If its a moral reason for not eating animal products good for you, but dont get all antsy when people dont make the same decisions.

Comment

I have been a vegetarian for 28 years and I am in better shape than almost everybody I know. Don't even train anymore, and I am still in better shape. There have been a few boxers who were committed vegetarians, Donny Lalonde comes to mind. I knew him, he was trained by Teddy Atlas for a period of time. Many boxers of my generation were unofficial vegetarians. Back in those days the weigh in was the day of the fight, and we had to contend with 15 round matches. Being overweight was not an option.

Comment

Working...
        X