Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is David Haye the most skilled and most feared HW atm?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Op needs to watch klichtko v haye. And then close this thread.

Comment

All this talk of his skills and how before he retired and right now you constantly hear how everyone is apparently ducking him, how he is anywhere from #1 to #3 HW in the world despite at no particular time ever proving or earning such claim.
      He was never ranked above Wlad, Povetkin or Chagaev & right now there are countless HWs who are and should be ranked well ahead of him.

He has pulled out of so many fights I've lost count here are a few I remember; Tyson Fury x2, Wladimir, Vitali at least twice, Manuel Charr, Mark Hobson...
      Has anybody in history pulled out of that many fights before seriously?

He ducked Chagaev (prime) like the plague, wasn't he also mandatory for Chagaev and took an easier route in some big stiff that Chagaev had already beaten?

Here is a look at Hayes HW wins;
      37 yr old journeyman Monte Barrett
      36yr old Nikolai Valuev fresh off a gift decision over a 50yr old Holyfield
      38yr old John Ruiz
      39yr old Audley Harrison
      Derek Chisora 1-3 going into that fight
      Mark De Mori - Trained in his garage, self taught from YT vids
      Arnold Gjergjaj?

He was never '1 at CW either and moved up rather than facing Adamek/Cunningham.

He is a complete fraud, a con man and his HW resume is nothing more than a steaming pile of crap and his CW run wasn't exactly something to behold either. In fact his best win there is against a heavily faded, old Mormeck who had been in several of the most brutal wars of the 90s.
      A 36yr old Mormeck right at the tale end of his career and still he gave Haye kittens.

Honestly the guy is overrated to high heaven & I don't understand it or understand how anybody can claim he is Wladimirs best win when he isn't even close.
      His resume is embarrassing and he deserves no credit at all until he fights a good HW in their prime.
      He is a joke and its a miracle he has any fans left at all nevermind the following he has.
      Last edited by dan_cov; 06-05-2016, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
        True, he went through the murderers row of gerjag and demori. ATG wins right there
        He also went through Wilder in sparring before ......... and now is HEFTIER and more dangerous . Talent wise hes bettrr than Wilder but not AJ ! My guess you wont have to worry bc Wilder wont be seeing Haye.... he will lose beforehand.
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-05-2016, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Briggs really is a step-up.

I like Haye but if Briggs found a shot and put him away I'd be quite pleased for him. Haye has made a couple of mill fighting guys he would have beat even if he was on Ketamine. Boxing is a dangerous sport. But not if you're David Haye and you're facing Grjejejeje. It is not great. It would be like Barcelona playing Carlisle United. What is the value in it?

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
            Notice how all these chumps who hold belts at HW in this post-Klitschko era have shown zero interest in Haye, despite the fact Haye's one of the biggest names in the division and the sport as a whole.

With Klitschko on his last legs, Haye is by far the most skilled HW out there.. those cat like reflexes, those unparalleled counterpunching skills, that devastating power, these so called champs want NONE OF THAT.
            They dont want to fight Haye despite the huge $$$ Haye brings to the table, and that's saying something

Fury - He's claimed he will NEVER fight Haye, no matter what, going as far as saying he'd rather vacate his belts. He argues, like the crybaby ***** he is, that Haye caused him too much mental anguish and tears when he cancelled their clash two times. We know Haye had to pull out of the programmed match with Fury because he got unexpectedly injured during camp both times, including a serious shoulder injury that forced him to retire for years. Truth is, Haye would spark this featherfisted, sloppy chump into oblivion, deep inside Fury knows it, and that's why he will hide behind the excuse of Haye cancelling their bout long ago, just like Wilder will forever hide behind Povetkin's failed test to avoid ever fighting him.

Joshua - is on record saying he has no interest in Haye until summer 2017 at the earliest, and I bet once we get to that date he'll say he has no interest until autum 2020 or something. Joshua knows Haye is too fast, too skilled, too experienced and hits too hard, so he won't risk his suspect chin against Haye until Haye's old as dirt and has faded enough

Wilder - according to the Bumzquad, Wilder won't fight Haye for the foreseeable future. What else did you expect, Wilder must be the most scared of the bunch, after all, he's still a largely unproven hypejob and Haye clowned him in sparring years ago and made him look like a bum, for the whole world to see. Haye would destroy Wilder with ease, with his unrivaled counterpunching skills, Haye would see Wilder's predictable windmills coming a mile away, then shatter Wilder's glass jaw into a million pieces with a well timed Hayemaker.

It's sad but Haye will probably become the Rigondeaux of the HW division, too good for his own good, and with guys like Wilder and Joshua making millions by fighting bums, the ducking of the Hayemaker will be relentless and will continue for the foreseeable future

I will admit, I actually think the new beefier David Haye, who has appeared to retained all his speed, is in his prime - I think he's got two, maybe three fights left in this prime stage.

However, you do realize that he pulled out of a fight against Fury not once, but TWICE? And literally left Fury on the shelf for over a year?

Now - whether or not he was injured legitimately, or not - certainly you can understand where Fury is coming from. Wouldn't you be weary of possibly wasting another six months, and a hard training camp for nothing? If Haye puts a few million pound deposit in escrow, and agrees to release it to Fury if he pulls out... Yeah - ok.

Comment

Anyway, I do think Haye is better now than when he fought Wlad...

Still, even if Wlad loses to Fury in a rematch, Wlad beats him soundly. He made Haye his personal little ***** for 12 rounds.

However, Haye would blast out Wilder. Haye is much more sturdy, with Wilder's little chicken legs supporting him...

Haye vs. Joshua is 50/50 - whoever lands first, goes out.

Fury schools Haye, and makes him quit

Comment

Comment

David Haye beats everyone except of Wlad and Fury in the heavyweight division

Comment

Way to ****post.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                      and with guys like Wilder and Joshua making millions by fighting bums
                      Haye has been fighting bums too - he's just shopping for them at the discount store.

The most feared in the game at the moment is Ortiz, hands down.

AJ has Parker as his mando, Fury has his rematch with Klitch, Wilder..eh, yeah, I can't defend him.

Still, Haye needs those guys more than they need Haye.

Comment

Working...
                      X