Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Carlos Burgos, Roman Martinez Fight To a 12-Round Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had it closer than a lot of people but 116 - 112 Martinez ...is stupid

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      what a dam classic war between martinez and burgos straight classic in the pr v.s mx rivalry burgos i thought pulled off the upset but dam did rocky take those body shots well and kept coming
      "peeleft:

Comment

Ppl stop crying. It was not a robbery. It was close and I had rocky winning by 1 pt but a draw was ok

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          what a dam classic war between martinez and burgos straight classic in the pr v.s mx rivalry burgos i thought pulled off the upset but dam did rocky take those body shots well and kept coming
          yeah, absorbing body shots round after round was pretty much the only thing he excelled at.

Comment

What a load of crap, **** like this make me want to stop watching boxing! How the **** can anyone have Martinez winning and/or a draw???

Comment

Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
              LOL,pretty much. Christmas came really early for Fraudky this year.
              Or christmas came late lol either way thats ****ed up for burgos

Comment

Says the guy from Puelto Lico!

Comment

This is getting old... We need to add 2 more judges on each panel. Make it 5 judges so that this nonsense stops happening.. shoot, make it 7 if you have to... This UD for Burgos was clear as day

Comment

Originally posted by bori210 View Post
                    Ppl stop crying. It was not a robbery. It was close and I had rocky winning by 1 pt but a draw was ok
                    Says the Puelto Lican

Comment

TR cards...

Comment

Working...
                      X