Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MUST WATCH! MMA Street fight. Mexican Leonard Garcia v Korean Chan Sung Jung! Amazing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was a great scrap. Sloppy as hell but mad entertaining and it was free too.

Comment

how can people like this **** over boxing?

they say art imitates life. so basically that tells me that the people who enjoy this **** are sloppy, unathletic ****heads just like the guys fighting...and the ones who diss mayweather for being "boring" are only hating on him because they cant even dream of doing what he does in that ring in a million years

Comment

hahaha they looked like 2 drunk high school kids swinging for the fences

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
          hahaha they looked like 2 drunk high school kids swinging for the fences
          Which makes it entertaining.....not very technical sure, but I don't see how anyone can't enjoy that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by gratz_the_king View Post
            how can people like this **** over boxing?

they say art imitates life. so basically that tells me that the people who enjoy this **** are sloppy, unathletic ****heads just like the guys fighting...and the ones who diss mayweather for being "boring" are only hating on him because they cant even dream of doing what he does in that ring in a million years
            I'm sure everyone dreams of cruising to decisions throwing jabs and straights.

Get the **** over yourself. It's a fight not all of them are going to be the most technical or aesthetically pleasing.

Comment

I like watching people fight.
              I enjoy a master boxer who dismantles their opponents without getting a scratch, but I also enjoy a school yard-type brawl every once in a while. Relax people

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post
                MUST WATCH! MMA Street fight, Mexican Leonard Garcia vs Korean Chan Sung Jung! Amazin
                There is very little technique involved in this fight, but who doesn't like a good brawl every once in a while. this fight happened on Saturday, it's definitely an MMA FOTY candidate.

heres the link
                http://mma-fighter-videos.com/2010/0...8-fight-video/
                lmao..the commentator "i like that fake"

impressed by such simple stuff. Meatheads

Comment

yeah I honestly wasn't that impressed/excited by that fight. The last "brawl" I remember from the UFC that I was actually excited by (even though skills were most definitely lacking) was Forrest vs Bonner. That was a good bar room brawl.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                    lmao..the commentator "i like that fake"

impressed by such simple stuff. Meatheads
                    ahahahhhahah ive seen fights where they were impressed by a jab. LOL

Comment

dang that was some crazy ass fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X