No announcement yet.

What A Stupid B1tch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn she is hot
    Last edited by Beercules; 05-06-2017, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      You literally just made that up didn't you?.

Pretty sure there are more than 0.5 deaths per year caused by shark attack.

Obviously not saying there's thousands or even hundreds, but i would be surprised if there isn't around a handful per year.
      Worlwide maybe a handful. Most are provoked, unprovoked kills are rare. You're more likely to get killed by lightning than a shark. I've been around a shark in the caribbean. The sharks I was around are used to humans though. If they know you're human they won't attack. If they attack you is mistaken identity and they will leave you alone in shame that they bit you.

Comment

In that little cage the bottom offered the most protection and that's where the goods got damaged, unbelievable..

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Its great to see you to Jose my good friend. I got JCCjr. IDK why but I see him sparkin Canelo in the later rounds. Who you got homie?

Just to show my allegiance to the sport of Boxing, I planned my retirement party for tonight, because of the fight. What better night to have a fight party/retirement party.
          Looks like someone's retirement party was ruined....

Comment

Working...
          X