No announcement yet.

Overrated and underrated wins.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overrated and underrated wins.

Holyfield over Tyson is an excellent win but very overrated, the same can be said for Sanchez over Nelson.

Whitakers win JCV is hugely underrated and a very good win a 154, add Haglers win over Hamsho to that.

shane over margarito
    the only remarkable aspect of the fight was the stoppage of an iron chinned man.

margarito looked like they were taking him to jail when he walked into the ring.

Comment

Morales Vs Zaragoza.

Yeah Zaragoza was 40 and at the end of his career but he was coming off a winning streak and was ranked #2 at Super Bantam and people forget Morales was only 21 at the time, pretty much a kid, in his first title fight of his career.

Obviously he has much better wins like Barrera an Pacqiauo etc but this win is underrated IMO.

Comment

Leonard vs Duran II.

Because, of the circumstances it ended in and Duran being out of shape people discredit this win. It is still a W over Duran at Welterweight no matter the circumstances!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
          Holyfield over Tyson is an excellent win but very overrated, the same can be said for Sanchez over Nelson.

Whitakers win JCV is hugely underrated and a very good win a 154, add Haglers win over Hamsho to that.
          Aww man, great call on all three. Gimem a sec, I like this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Aww man, great call on all three. Gimem a sec, I like this thread!
            Nice to see you in this section bro

Comment

Roy Jones over Virgil Hill and Mike McCallum. Yes both were old but at the time they were both legit top 5 light heavies

Comment

Calzaghe's wins over Eubank and Hopkins

Kelly Pavlik's win over Jermain Taylor.

Any Mike Tyson victory

All overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Calzaghe's wins over Eubank and Hopkins

Kelly Pavlik's win over Jermain Taylor.

Any Mike Tyson victory

All overrated.
                  Pavliks first win over Taylor was definately overrated I think the second one was underrated and showed the kid had some smarts about him. Agree with the rest, but Mike Tyson was naturally gonna be overrated for the most part, there has sort of been a reverse effect to some degree, the same with Prince Naseem. I will add to that Pacs win over Morales.

Comment

Listons wins against Folley and Machen are very underrated.

Comment

Working...
                    X