Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Rejects Talk of Golovkin, Not Looking To Fight Above 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG just dodged a bullet. Pacquiao's never had trouble with face first come forward fighters like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
      GGG just dodged a bullet. Pacquiao's never had trouble with face first come forward fighters like him.
      lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        Why don’t you hope for Crawford to fight a legit threat at 47 before facing a legend?i mean, bud hasn’t done sh.it at 47 to warrant even sniffing pacquiaos mouth piece at 47 has he? C’mon bro, put your hater cap on for Crawford too
        Come on Robi, you heard Crawford and his fans. He's #1 because he "Beat the man that beat the man", meaning Jeff Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Come on Robi, you heard Crawford and his fans. He's #1 because he "Beat the man that beat the man", meaning Jeff Horn.
          those who are saying A > B > C means A > C they are noobs. it doesnt work that way. C possibly greater than A. c'mon this is boxing we already know the politics. pac got robbed a couple of times.

Comment

Originally posted by blowblow View Post
            those who are saying A > B > C means A > C they are noobs. it doesnt work that way. C possibly greater than A. c'mon this is boxing we already know the politics. pac got robbed a couple of times.
            Don't look at me, Crawford said it

Crawford: I'm "1" at 147 - I Beat The Man Who Beat The Man!

Comment

did i just say "those" im not referring to you mate. those crawford fanatics and dck sucker watching boxing blindfolded.

crawford is a just scared ***** hiding in pBC

Comment

Good. It was a clown show when he fought Margarito and no boxer should be expected to keep going up in weight their entire life.

Comment

He can kick rocks with the bs,to me Spence, Porter, Danny, Pacquiao obviously, and Thurman all have a better resume at 47 then bud. Bud is a great fighter but we can’t keep praising fighter for who we think they can beat or who we think is ducking them... they have to man up put pen to paper sign the fights and execute in the ring and that’s the only way boxers should earn their praise, IN THE RING! Look at ggg, mr boogeyman went from “most feared” greatest mw of all time bs according to his fans... because he was “ducked” and feared... what happened when he actually fought good comp? Wasn’t as great as people thought huh..: same thing is happening with bud now... I’m not saying if/when he fights the big dogs that he will disappoint like ggg did, all Im saying is you can’t call yourself #1 in a division without even having a top 5 win
                  Last edited by Robi13; 08-07-2020, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    He can kick rocks with the bs,to me Spence, Porter, Danny, Pacquiao obviously, and Thurman all have a better resume at 47 then bud. Bud is a great fighter but we can’t keep praising fighter for who we think they can beat or who we think is ducking them... they have to man up put pen to paper sign the fights and execute in the ring and that’s the only way boxers should earn their praise, IN THE RING! Look at ggg, mr boogeyman went from “most feared” greatest mw of all time bs according to his fans... because he was “ducked” and feared... what happened when he actually fought good comp? Wasn’t as great as people thought huh..: same thing is happening with bud now... I’m not saying if/when he fights the big dogs that he will disappoint like ggg did, all Im saying is you can’t call yourself #1 in a division without even having a top 5 win
                    they cant accept the facts.. maybe theyre living in a world of fantasy where their heoes were always praised. crawford is really nothing but a hyped boxer under PBC. look at manny. he doesnt care about losing 0. he had couple of defeats but still facing the greatest even at 42. while crawford is just talking bs. he had the advantage in age but in experience he will be outboxed and beaten when he faced a good one.. he had trouble and almost knockdown in his last fight with someone unknown.. what more if he fought a A+ fighter. hes just a hyped boxer..

Comment

Said a year ago after his first fight at WW, he stopped the guy that beat the man lol.

Now Manny needs to fight Crawford and win then he dont have to rematch Horn lol.

Pantera_GGG just dodged a bullet. Pacquiao's never had trouble with face first come forward fighters like him.
                      Got no idea what you see but if GGG was not drained he would blow Manny away, way too big and too hard of a puncher.

Comment

Working...
                      X