• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia collusion didn't work, Operation "Try Anything Else" underway

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      Russia collusion didn't work, Operation "Try Anything Else" underway
      Yup. No question. Problem is the left is all but guaranteeing his re-election as people have grown tired as hell of this. If the report does not implicate him in felonious collusion with Russia its over....and if smart the dems will stop the nonsense, but they wont because they are not smart whatsoever.

Comment

• Originally posted by todisday View Post
        Here ya go bro

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...BBnb2gh#page=2

"Even as the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, submitted his confidential report to the Justice Department on Friday, federal and state prosecutors are pursuing about a dozen other investigations that largely grew out of his work, all but ensuring that a legal threat will continue to loom over the Trump presidency."
        ok so it either it "grew out of his work" or that mueller "handed it to them"

which one is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Dude, he's now misquoting his own sources.

This guy is using serious attrition tactics on you. He's either a bigger superfan than anyone on the forum, or he is trolling you.

Either way, the Ignore function was made for clowns like him. Use it, please.
          I can't cuz im a mod...... but ive been smelling an alt coming from him for some time now.......

Comment

• Originally posted by todisday View Post
            https://www.nytimes.com/

Dude, it's literally the headline.
            that's part of the investigations that came from cohen's testimony.....

good luck cuz thats supposed info coming from a convicted liar, who also lied to congress twice already

but you go ahead and believe that just like you believed that russia colluded with trump to win the white house

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              I'm not cheerleading by any stretch.

While you are correct, that's not what I've accused you of doing.

You're refusing to give credit where credit is due, which is something superfans do.

It was pointed out that Trump spoke bluntly and kept his promises, and you've refused to acknowledge that and give the man credit.

If you'd like to give Trump credit for being honest in terms of campaign promises, I'll be happy to change my mind on you for the time being.

But so far you're engaging in superfan behavior. It is what it is.

While you can't find much I agree with in terms of today's Democratic Party, I certainly don't defend R folks blindly.

I've openly blasted big name R players like the Bushes, John McCain, Mitt Romney, and on and on.

Interestingly enough, Trump is the guy the insider, lifer R big name party guys hate.

Many Trump supporters, myself included, are not very fond of many R players, nor the party apparatus as well.

Dont make assumptions or level false charges about me in the future, please.
              Well you have no problem making assumptions about me, so I guess turnabout is fair play then. There's plenty of politicians on both sides I don't like, including most of the democrats running for president. I have yet to see a single one that has a shot at beating Trump or shows some backbone. If Biden runs, be might have a shot. Why is it important to give credit where it's due? Of course he has done some things right. Even a broken clock is right at least a couple of times.

The topic was why Trump was disrespecting McCain and the answer was because Trump didn't like that McCain got captured, which is a lame excuse. If he doesn't agree with McCain's policies, that's fine, but his plane getting shot down and becoming a POW couldn't be avoided. He only said what he said as a prisoner at gunpoint, not because he really believed it, which is what others seem to believe for some reason.

So I give Trump credit for what he has done right. Happy? Now can you give a democrat credit where it's due and also acknowledge that Trump can be a douchebag at times? Like when he praised Hillary in the past but bashed her when he ran against her? Or admit Trump contradicts himself often, like many other politicians on both sides?

Comment

Russia collusion didn't work, Operation "Try Anything Else" underway
                LOL, could not had said it better myself.

Comment

• Out of anyone, Joy has taken this news worse than anyone, she's embarrassing herself.

Comment

Out of anyone, Joy has taken this news worse than anyone, she's embarrassing herself.

This whole thing is an embarrassment. Where is all that energy that they had before. CNN looked like they were reporting from a funeral with all the long faces.

Comment

• Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
                      Yup. No question. Problem is the left is all but guaranteeing his re-election as people have grown tired as hell of this. If the report does not implicate him in felonious collusion with Russia its over....and if smart the dems will stop the nonsense, but they wont because they are not smart whatsoever.
                      They count on "stupid voters" by their own admission.

I think some big D players knew it was nonsense, but I know some (like Rep Maxine Waters and Senator 'Da Nang' Blumenthal believed it) truly believed it.

Of course all of the superfans lapped it up. We saw that here.

It appears some of the smarter superfans (yes, a contradiction in terms there ) have gotten a bit quiet, but as you see the most rabid and/or most stupid are on here still hoping for magical Hail Mary.

Comment

Working...
                      X