Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Don't Want The Rematch, He Don't Want This Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Don't Want The Rematch, He Don't Want This Again!

Heavyweight contender Tyson Fury has long claimed that he wants the rematch with WBC world champion Deontay Wilder. Wilder is not convinced of his intentions. They collided back in December 2018 in Los Angeles, with their contest ending in a controversial twelve round split draw.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fuk Wilder, Fury, and Joshua. They are all ducking each other and making easy money fighting bums.

Comment

My goodness this guy carries on after knocking out a Dominic Breazeale type of opponent.
      Wait till he’s faced with movement again, good opposition will take away his right hand.

Comment

Just fight already.

Comment

Tyson is lucky the ref dragged out that count as long as he did.since deontay figured him out the rematch want last long.even if Tyson back on his roid cycle which I think he is it still will be easy work for deontay

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
            Tyson is lucky the ref dragged out that count as long as he did.since deontay figured him out the rematch want last long.even if Tyson back on his roid cycle which I think he is it still will be easy work for deontay
            Really? From what I saw, Wilder landed the hail Mary right hand on a tired fury who then got up, dug deep and won the remainder of the round.

I don’t think wilder is the figuring out type of fighter. He did the same thing through the whole fury fight.

He’s got a bazooka right hand and the confidence to throw it so he’s always dangerous and can win against any heavyweight.
            But not exactly a thinking mans fighter

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
              Whaaat? You must have watched something different?

"But the ten count" it's a joke. Fury got up and looked fine lol

Comment

Joshua vs Wilder first, winner gets Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                  Really? From what I saw, Wilder landed the hail Mary right hand on a tired fury who then got up, dug deep and won the remainder of the round.

I don’t think wilder is the figuring out type of fighter. He did the same thing through the whole fury fight.

He’s got a bazooka right hand and the confidence to throw it so he’s always dangerous and can win against any heavyweight.
                  But not exactly a thinking mans fighter
                  It wasn't a right hand, it was a left hook. Wilder never landed a right hand in Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                    Fuk Wilder, Fury, and Joshua. They are all ducking each other and making easy money fighting bums.
                    Where I am as well, honestly. I do not see any of these big three fighting each other in the next 12 months when there are paydays to secure and they can use trash talk in the press to blame each other.

Comment

Working...
                    X