Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    You are not on my level of knowledge.

Look the fight of Inoue vs Confesor Hernández

That was in 108 pounds and Inoue looked fresh and thrown a lot of punches.

In 118 he is Stronger and more durable.

Japaneses have iron chins
    Level of knowledge lol if you had knowledge you would now 118 is completely different than 108.
    Inoue has a iron chin because hes japenese right cause theres never been a japenese champion layed out flat by a puerto rican champion lol amazing knowledge you have saying inoue has a iron chin cause hes japenese lmao what a clown

Comment

Originally posted by Fabian69 View Post
      Level of knowledge lol if you had knowledge you would now 118 is completely different than 108.
      Inoue has a iron chin because hes japenese right cause theres never been a japenese champion layed out flat by a puerto rican champion lol amazing knowledge you have saying inoue has a iron chin cause hes japenese lmao what a clown
      Inoue was drained in 108 and he looked with good stamina.

Now in his real weight he is Stronger and more durable.

Inoue never looked hurt as Rodríguez did today.

Comment

I also can't see Rodriguez beating Inoue next time out. Hopefully the fight happens on neutral ground & not Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabian69 View Post
          Iron chin fighting bums lol rodriguez never got hurt he was gassed you sound dumb lol alot of stamina he hasnt gone 12 rounds yet how would you know what if it turns out that inoue has stamina issues and he gasses out great stamina lol making **** up
          oh please
          stop looking at boxingrec

just look with your own yes, anyone can tell inoue does everything better than rodriguez, with 2x more power.
          inoue is gonna destroy this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Nice win for Rodriguez but he needs to pick up the pace at times he seems little too calm sometimes.

But I’m not sold Inoue like the rest of you guys the kid hasn’t beaten anyone yet he’s grossly overrated.

Inoue San, will stop Rodriguez kidbazooka.

Btw, have you ever saw bazooka limon fight? True Mexican warrior.

Comment

Well no surprise, the lighter-weights put on the best fight on Saturday in the WBSS bantamweight tournament yet they got no sticky thread, no love on Boxingscene, but ' Jason Quigley overcomes Freddy Hernandez '. This is the type of sh**t that really pisses me off about NSB!

Never mind that this event was a double-header featuring top five cruiserweight and former WBA world-champion Yuniel Dorticos in a eliminator for the second WBSS cruiserweight tournament vs. a good world contender Mateusz Masternak!

Manny Rod vs. Naoya Inoue is a great fight, Rodriguez faded in final round, but he looked excellent for most of the fight, I dont know what people watched.

Comment

I think Rodriguez was over trained doe, he was on weight a week before the fight. Anyways that's a problem, he needs to train in Big Bear for Inoue and Rodriguez got power too he just prefer to box ur ears off.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  Nery is an extraordinary fighter.

Tete, Burnett, Inoue, and old Donaire and Nery, all are very good fighters.

Rodríguez too.

Moloney is a strong guy, with and akward style
                  Nery extraordinary?
                  Nery has one of the most ugliest fighting styles i have ever seen. He literally is a smaller sloppier bummier less powerful version of wilder except he comes on overweight and eats that mexican meat. Just like wilder his best win is a prehistoric well past his best fighter.

It doesnt take 20/20 vision to see Inoue is the special one. Someone who comes in swinging like nery against a sharpshooter like inoue is christmas come early for inoue.

Comment

I had Moloney by at least 5 rounds, Rodriguez did not impress at all. Missed with too many, and got caught easily. His boxing up close was poor, and Moloney got his shots off a lot quicker. He was also quite smart in tying up Rodriguez comfortably when he wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                      Nery extraordinary?
                      Nery has one of the most ugliest fighting styles i have ever seen. He literally is a smaller sloppier bummier less powerful version of wilder except he comes on overweight and eats that mexican meat. Just like wilder his best win is a prehistoric well past his best fighter.

It doesnt take 20/20 vision to see Inoue is the special one. Someone who comes in swinging like nery against a sharpshooter like inoue is christmas come early for inoue.
                      Because you don't know about boxing.

First of all, Nery weighted 128 pounds in the ring against Yamanaka in the second fight.

And Yamanaka was the #1 of the división and favorite in the bets.

Payano had like 40 years and Narváez like 60 years, yeah, the best wins of Inoue.

Nery lands from difference angles, has a great punch to the body, crazy stamina, nice footwork and good reflexes.

Comment

Working...
                      X