No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN Broadcast Team is Revealed: Ray Leonard, Kenny, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
    Consider yourselves lucky that you don’t have to listen to Carl Froch.
    I catch him on fights via stream or YouTube. He's ridiculous at times lol

Comment

brian kenny is cool with me...sugar ray not really. i like sugar ray but the last couple of times he was on the mic he was less than stellar to put it lightly

Comment

Ray Leonard got kicked off PBC for being so horrible. Having him commentate is not a notch in the belt...

Comment

I'm going off when SRL did Tyson fights, but he was great back then. Has he dropped off or become dozy or what?

Comment

Leonard is a very bland commentator. He never for a second has controversial opinions and is always favourable for the inhouse fighter.

Dont know why he gets the call so often.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
              Consider yourselves lucky that you don’t have to listen to Carl Froch.
              I like Carl.

Comment

Decent Team! Kay Adams is a excellent host on NFL Network, not sure about her boxing knowledge

Comment

Kenny is definitely a good choice. And I like the Mannix pickup. I thought I heard he was doing a show on the ESPN+ network to do? Guess not if DAZN is picking him up.

SRL is probably just a name & is gonna be there cheerleader. I've been saying you don't want these mfers sh^tting on your product so much (or sucking guys nuts like HBO has), but you do want a hype man for the product & I think SRL could be that guy even if he's not the best commentator in most people's minds.

I'm not familiar of the rest of them off of their names so can't comment on them.

For the lack of boxers people care about the team (Buffer + some of these guys) I think they've made some good choices.

Comment

Kenny is definitely a good choice. And I like the Mannix pickup. I thought I heard he was doing a show on the ESPN+ network to do? Guess not if DAZN is picking him up.

SRL is probably just a name & is gonna be there cheerleader. I've been saying you don't want these mfers sh^tting on your product so much (or sucking guys nuts like HBO has), but you do want a hype man for the product & I think SRL could be that guy even if he's not the best commentator in most people's minds.

I'm not familiar of the rest of them off of their names so can't comment on them.

For the lack of boxers people care about the team (Buffer + some of these guys) I think they've made some good choices.

Comment

I have mixed feelings about this team.

Somehow reminds me of the old EPiX or whatever it was called with fat dan and SRL.

Imo they should have done better to get some newly retired guys like Bradley or Ward in the team.

Comment

Working...
                      X