Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• give motivation talk to an over 30 year old broke dude

here's the scenario

broke dude is over 30. no job no car no hoes. ZIP

your JOB is motivate this old mofo to succeed.

GO!!

role play

if this thread does numbers I'll drop another role play thread

Last edited by COVID-19; 07-31-2019, 12:45 PM.

Comment

You've already wasted half of your life and you're a bum to show for it.

Just END IT.

This is America, it's infested with guns so you should have little problems ending it.

Comment

Your on a computer try to get a job with a good airline make money and travel the world... your 30 not 50 you still got lots of life to live. If you have no debt, no girl no kids, buy a small property and build up. There is money in these streets.

Comment

The only advice I have for Motorcity Cobra is to not make bets you can't pay, you broke sackless rat.

Comment

Role play ?

Is this a sick fetish

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
              here's the scenario

GO!!

role play

Live your life how you want, man.
              There isn't any one set of rules for how life should be lived.
              Live it how you think you should.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                The only advice I have for Motorcity Cobra is to not make bets you can't pay, you broke sackless rat.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                  here's the scenario

GO!!

role play

Ok so this guy....He never sees his kids, they are growing up and he does not even know their bdays... He has had five wives, no friends to speak of

Ok so this guy... Makes 500k a year, has a great job, a giant house and many cars.

Question: If this is the same guy is he a success or a failure?

Ok so a woman goes into a job interview and is told: she has to be on call 24/7, be able to cook, clean, teach, get along, take care of others, plan events, be there to inspire, etc...The woman is told there is no salary for this job, it is called being a mother.

My point is, what is a success? what is a failure? It generally depends on your perspective doesn't it? What do you want to do? What is important to you? For me? I chose not to be that first guy. Others would think the more important thing is to strive and compete...Get it?

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    Ok so this guy....He never sees his kids, they are growing up and he does not even know their bdays... He has had five wives, no friends to speak of

Ok so this guy... Makes 500k a year, has a great job, a giant house and many cars.

Question: If this is the same guy is he a success or a failure?

Ok so a woman goes into a job interview and is told: she has to be on call 24/7, be able to cook, clean, teach, get along, take care of others, plan events, be there to inspire, etc...The woman is told there is no salary for this job, it is called being a mother.

My point is, what is a success? what is a failure? It generally depends on your perspective doesn't it? What do you want to do? What is important to you? For me? I chose not to be that first guy. Others would think the more important thing is to strive and compete...Get it?
                    That's the bileau i know. Well said, man.

Comment

Working...
                    X