No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'd Like To Get The Knockout or TKO Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    horn beat pac.. Crawford destroyed horn. Just deal with it. Judge fights on their actual results, not scratches. That's how 12 yr Olds judge fights at school.
    #sidesteppedAGAIN

Thank you

Comment

here's the end all, if you had to switch places with one, would you rather be Crawford after his fight with horn or would you rather be pac? If you had to be 1 versión of Horn, would you rather be the one who went 12 rounds with pac and became world champion or the horn who didn't win a single second vs Crawford and was stopped? Checkmate.
      Ok.....but it still doesn't change the fact that horn got ruined by pacquiao lol. That's not the point we're addressing here. You said Horn didn't get ruined by Pacquiao yet we're presenting you with facts and you're......#sidestepping

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pennstate110 View Post
        Ok.....but it still doesn't change the fact that horn got ruined by pacquiao lol. That's not the point we're addressing here. You said Horn didn't get ruined by Pacquiao yet we're presenting you with facts and you're......#sidestepping

Lol
        ruined means a career altering beat down. Not some scratches. Lmaooo

Comment

ruined means a career altering beat down. Not some scratches. Lmaooo
          Ok so now you're saying Pacquiao and Crawford did not ruin Horn?

Digging you're grave lol

Comment

Ok so now you're saying Pacquiao and Crawford did not ruin Horn?

Digging you're grave lol
            horns career is done post pac. He'll never be the same. He'll never be considered an elite welterweight again. Not the same after he faced pac. Stop guzzling pacs nuts. His time is up. Everyone else has moved on except for his insanely slow fan base.

Comment

horns career is done post pac. He'll never be the same. He'll never be considered an elite welterweight again. Not the same after he faced pac. Stop guzzling pacs nuts. His time is up. Everyone else has moved on except for his insanely slow fan base.
              Ok but he's still boxing right?
              He had to change careers because he received such a bad beat down from Crawford or did he just lose?

I'm not guzzling anything I just spotted some bullchit , addressing it and making you sidestep , it's quite funny to watch lol

Comment

Ok but he's still boxing right?
                He had to change careers because he received such a bad beat down from Crawford or did he just lose?

I'm not guzzling anything I just spotted some bullchit , addressing it and making you sidestep , it's quite funny to watch lol
                Tarver ruined Roy Jones but he kept fighting. Trinidad ruined vargas career but he kept fighting. Are you really to simple to grasp this concept?

Comment

Tarver ruined Roy Jones but he kept fighting. Trinidad ruined vargas career but he kept fighting. Are you really to simple to grasp this concept?
                  So now you're saying Horn is the same caliber fighter as Roy Jones and Vargas hahahahah I love this!!

Comment

So now you're saying Horn is the same caliber fighter as Roy Jones and Vargas hahahahah I love this!!
                    wow, you get dumber by the post. I was obviously comparing circumstances where fighters get ruined, not wuaiktiy of skill. You have to be a ret@rd to even take it there. Horn is a low level fighter.... But he did beat pac. Lmaooo

Comment

wow, you get dumber by the post. I was obviously comparing circumstances where fighters get ruined, not wuaiktiy of skill. You have to be a ret@rd to even take it there. Horn is a low level fighter.... But he did beat pac. Lmaooo
                      Wow you can't even comprehend what you're saying. Roy Jones and Vargas were top teir fighters that went from top teir to low teir. Horn was never top teir so he never went through a career altering beat down lol he just got ruined by Pacquiao as we've showed you but you keep sidestepping

Comment

Working...
                      X