No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'd Like To Get The Knockout or TKO Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    check out the horn vs Crawford fight and you'll see how it's supposed to be done.
    #sidestepped

Answer the question , is that a ruined Jeff Horn?

Comment

Originally posted by Pennstate110 View Post
      #sidestepped

Answer the question , is that a ruined Jeff Horn?
      no. That's a victorious world champion Jeff horn who had some bruising (some of it the result of headbutts). Bruising is pretty common if you're a boxer and doesn't imply ruined. You'd know that if you ever stepped foot in a ring. It was my pleasure to have taught you this simple lesson.
      Last edited by Jab jab boom; 07-09-2019, 07:53 AM.

Comment

no. That's a victorious world champion Jeff horn who had some bruising (some of it the result of headbutts). Bruising is pretty common if you're a boxer and doesn't imply ruined. You'd know that if you ever stepped foot una ring. It was my pleasure to have taught you this simple lesson.
        Hahahahahah thanks you joke.. ok so if bruising it is apart of boxing that means Manny must have been pretty bruised up too for that fight and went to the hospital like Jeff Horn ? Joke

Comment

Hahahahahah thanks you joke.. ok so if bruising it is apart of boxing that means Manny must have been pretty bruised up too for that fight and went to the hospital like Jeff Horn ? Joke
          pac often has bruising. He went to the hospital after his fight with Cotto but still won. That's common practice. You really don't know much about boxing huh?

Comment

check out the horn vs Crawford fight and you'll see how it's supposed to be done.
            i did... horn left that fight without any scratch lol... is that how a ruin horn pose to look like?

Comment

pac often has bruising. He went to the hospital after his fight with Cotto but still won. That's common practice. You really don't know much about boxing huh?
              Yes but so did Cotto lol

It's common sense, if one person looks like hell after a fight and has to go to the hospital yet the other looks perfectly fine and sings karaoke after, who do you think got ruined?

I guess you don't know too much about just basic general reasoning?

So dvmb
              Last edited by Pennstate110; 07-09-2019, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                i did... horn left that fight without any scratch lol... is that how a ruin horn pose to look like?

scratches mean something in boxing? Lmaooooo. Horn left his fight with pac celebrating as a world champion. Heeft his fight with Crawford a beaten and humiliated man. Crawford finished him off with ease. Pac went life and death and lost.

Comment

Yes but so did Cotto lol

It's common sense, if one person looks like hell after a fight and has to go to the hospital yet the other looks perfectly fine and sings karaoke after, who do you think got ruined?

I guess you don't know too much about just basic general reasoning?

So dvmb
                  horn beat pac.. Crawford destroyed horn. Just deal with it. Judge fights on their actual results, not scratches. That's how 12 yr Olds judge fights at school.

Comment

scratches mean something in boxing? Lmaooooo. Horn left his fight with pac celebrating as a world champion. Heeft his fight with Crawford a beaten and humiliated man. Crawford finished him off with ease. Pac went life and death and lost.
                    yes. because from the pic, it doesnt look like a "ruin" horn LOL!!! that looks like a happy horn lol. crawford didnt finish horn. the ref did.

"I thought that stoppage was too quick," he said. "He actually got hurt more against Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                      yes. because from the pic, it doesnt look like a "ruin" horn LOL!!! that looks like a happy horn lol. crawford didnt finish horn. the ref did.

"I thought that stoppage was too quick," he said. "He actually got hurt more against Manny Pacquiao.
                      here's the end all, if you had to switch places with one, would you rather be Crawford after his fight with horn or would you rather be pac? If you had to be 1 versión of Horn, would you rather be the one who went 12 rounds with pac and became world champion or the horn who didn't win a single second vs Crawford and was stopped? Checkmate.

Comment

Working...
                      X