No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury is a clean fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    This is crybaby whining and lying that you as an adult male should be ashamed of.

Everyone gave Fury credit for a great performance. The majority of fans had him winning the wilder fight as you posted. The only bad thing I've seen posted about the Schwarz fight was the fact Schwarz was a low level bum, a point you agree with.

Talking about his PED use is reminder from some that even though he is doing well now, he may not be in this position if he didn't cheat in the past. That is a reasonable opinion to have because it in no way takes away from what he is accomplishing now, but does give an accurate account of his journey to the top.

Instead of being mad at fellow posters why aren't you mad at Fury for cheating? He did this to himself.

Come on decent and honest boxing fan.
    Everything I've posted is the truth, and I'll continue to point out the liars and the trolls who are hijacking every discussion.

Call it whining if you want, facts are facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Granath View Post
      But he is still a murderer.

Tyson Fury may not be cheating, but he is a cheater. He may not be doping, but he is a doper.

PS - he was caught twice and neither was sketchy. What was sketchy was the UK trying to sweep it under the rug for over a year.
      Fury was flagged once only for PEDs and it was very sketchy indeed.

Why else would UKAD get tribunal hearings postponed multiple times before eventually offering Fury a deal which meant that the nandrolone accusation never went before a tribunal?

In their statement, UKAD themselves admitted that waiting 15 months before acting on a test result made it impossible for Fury to adequately defend himself against an accusation made on the basis of that test result.

This meant that Fury would 100% have been acquitted by the tribunal, and could then have sued UKAD for defamation and loss of earnings.

Luckily for UKAD, the nandrolone reading wasn't the only thing they had against Fury. After being accused of cheating, Tyson verbally abused a UKAD team who came to his gym to conduct more tests and refused to co-operate with them. UKAD then charged him with refusing to be tested, the penalty for which is an automatic 4 year ban.

The deal was that UKAD withdrew that charge in return for Fury accepting a back-dated 2 year ban for the nandrolone charge without taking his case to the tribunal.
      Last edited by kafkod; 06-18-2019, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        Better than you son, I'm not the one with hundreds of posts and a red bar.
        I love how you think someone should care about a popularity contest and keep bringing it up. You're rather insecure, aren't you?

Look I think it was sketchy but I'll accept that Fury was banned for peds.

My argument is that Fury is now clean and has tested clean ever since. However you can't have a discussion because the same characters all scream that he's a PED cheat in every thread, and won't give him any credit for any fight before or since.

It's not even about the peds, it's because they don't like the man and are running out of things to criticize him as a boxer.
        I give him credit for a draw against Wilder, which is better than anyone else has done. He didn't win and no amount of whining about it will give him a victory. Fury fans think the decision was unfair, Wilder fans think giving Fury 22 seconds to recover from a knockdown was corrupt. The draw remains the right decision.

I give him credit for donating his purse to charity, being entertaining outside the ring (I find his fighting style a bit dull) and drawing people into the sport. God knows that's needed.

His "victory" against old Wlad is tainted because of the doping and the subsequent cover-up by British doping authorities. Had Wlad been informed, he would have demanded Tyson be tested by VADA prior to that fight. It wasn't disclosed and I'm of the mind that once someone starts roiding, they don't stop until they are caught and exposed. That was long after the Wlad fight. Everyone involved in that Fury doping fiasco is at best incompetent and at worst entirely corrupt. That was an embarrassment to the sport. Then Fury refused to take other tests and tested positive for coke when he was tested. Yeah, this isn't a good look. There's some fire there already but there's a LOT more smoke.

As for the rest, he ducked rematches against both Wlad and Wilder. He has to get back in the ring against Wilder or his rep is shot forever. He can't go down in history ducking both in rematches. His best non-tainted victories on his resume are Chisora and Cunningham - not exactly top competition. Fighting a guy like Schwartz is an embarrassment to the sport. But give Fury credit - he beat them all. But at some point to be considered great he is going to have to challenge and beat the very best guys out there while being drug tested - and he has yet to do that.

But as I said in another thread, it's not Fury I despise. It's some of his fans who are absolutely two-faced about his doping, his record and virtually everything else about him. They bought in to Fury's Cult of Personality and don't look at him or his record objectively. So yeah, in every thread where someone is claiming Fury is the GOAT or an ATG, someone like me is going to bring up his doping and suspension just to keep things in balance. Tit for tat.
        Last edited by Granath; 06-18-2019, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Clean fighter? That why he tested positive and got banned?

Fcvk out of here bytch boy. Fury is a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Fury was flagged once only for PEDs and it was very sketchy indeed.

Why else would UKAD get tribunal hearings postponed multiple times before eventually offering Fury a deal which meant that the nandrolone accusation never went before a tribunal?

In their statement, UKAD themselves admitted that waiting 15 months before acting on a test result made it impossible for Fury to adequately defend himself against an accusation made on the basis of that test result.

This meant that Fury would 100% have been acquitted by the tribunal, and could then have sued UKAD for defamation and loss of earnings.

Luckily for UKAD, the nandrolone reading wasn't the only thing they had against Fury. After being accused of cheating, Tyson verbally abused a UKAD team who came to his gym to conduct more tests and refused to co-operate with them. UKAD then charged him with refusing to be tested, the penalty for which is an automatic 4 year ban.

The deal was that UKAD withdrew that charge in return for Fury accepting a back-dated 2 year ban for the nandrolone charge without taking his case to the tribunal.
            That's a novel interpretation.

Let me ask you this. If next year Ruiz Jr. gets a detached retina and has to stop fighting for two years and THEN it come out that he tested positive in the run-up to the AJ fight, do you:

A. Believe that Ruiz was somehow innocent and the US is out to get him. He'll take the two year suspension despite being innocent and having enough money to sue to provide his innocence simply because he know he won't be boxing while recovering.

or

B. Believe there was probably a cover-up by US doping authorities to benefit a US boxer and that the forthcoming two year suspension is a sham.

Comment

you have a red bar because nobody respects or gives a sh** what you say, including me.

As i've said many times now, most normal boxing fans don't care about a sketchy incident that occurred over 5 years ago, they just want to talk boxing.

And i think you'll find that fury has many more critics than fans on this board. Do your research.
              im a fury fan but you do realize once you get caught people will bring it up right? And why didnt he test for this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                im a fury fan but you do realize once you get caught people will bring it up right? And why didnt he test for this fight?
                Read the thread, I cba explaining my point again.

No idea why there was no testing for this fight, ask the people who licensed it? Fury hasn't tested positive for over 5 years and should be given the benefit of the doubt, just like anyone else should in the same situation.

Fury did a two year ban and served his time. Didn't Canelo and Miller get 6 months? How long was Ortiz banned for?

Comment

Read the thread, I cba explaining my point again.

No idea why there was no testing for this fight, ask the people who licensed it? Fury hasn't tested positive for over 5 years and should be given the benefit of the doubt, just like anyone else should in the same situation.

Fury did a two year ban and served his time. Didn't Canelo and Miller get 6 months? How long was Ortiz banned for?
                  There will definitely be no testing against Jarrell Miller if they fight next.

Battle to see who is the PED Champion of the world!

Comment

Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
                    There will definitely be no testing against Jarrell Miller if they fight next.

Battle to see who is the PED Champion of the world!
                    Nah, that'd be AJ vs Miller.

AJ is juiced to the gills, and it's a good job, imagine how s*** he'd be without them?

Comment

Nah, that'd be AJ vs Miller.

AJ is juiced to the gills, and it's a good job, imagine how s*** he'd be without them?
                      Tbh I forgot that AJ even existed. 😂

Comment

Working...
                      X