Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did people trash Canelo yet praise Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Granath View Post
    See, that's the problem. It's NOT Fury's only rule violation.

Avoided VADA pre-Klitschko fight
    Tested positive for anabolic steroids.
    Twice canceled the rematch against Klitschko
    Twice tested positive for cocaine
    Had the titles revoked
    Suspended for two years
    Ducked a rematch against Wilder

Now look at the facts on each list (buying judges is just a stupid thing to add) and tell me which one is worse.
    Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    Avoided VADA before klitschko? have proof?
    Yeah, he tested positive for steroids and coke. I think he was out of competition when he tested positive for coke.
    The suspension is a consequence of those violations. Do I need to include Canelo's 6 months suspensions to the list?
    Yeah he didn't give Wilder a rematch but you can also argue that he was robbed and should be the champion.
    Fury didn't avoid VADA while training for Wlad. He was tested multiple times by them and by UKAD and certified clean.

Comment

Canelo uses every dirty trick in the books for an advantage. That's why.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Very true. LMFAO at the clown saying Canelo is brown!

If people have to bring race into it, then Fury and Canelo are both white, by any sane standards. And they both get trashed as PED cheats a lot more than Luis Ortiz does, btw.
        Now you're just straight keeping the black man down. What has Canelo done to deserve so much hate? Is this Trump's America?

Comment

We need to have a serious discussion about privilege on here

Comment

Originally posted by 'b' View Post
            Now you're just straight keeping the black man down. What has Canelo done to deserve so much hate? Is this Trump's America?
            Ginger lives matter!

Viva Gingelo!
            Last edited by kafkod; 06-18-2019, 06:10 AM.

Comment

LMFAO at the clown saying Canelo is brown!
              That man ain't no "canelo."

He's Raul "Azucar" Alvarez.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                That man ain't no "canelo."

He's Raul "Azucar" Alvarez.
                The ginger ninja.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  Avoided VADA before klitschko? have proof?
                  Yeah, he tested positive for steroids and coke. I think he was out of competition when he tested positive for coke.
                  The suspension is a consequence of those violations. Do I need to include Canelo's 6 months suspensions to the list?
                  Yeah he didn't give Wilder a rematch but you can also argue that he was robbed and should be the champion.
                  1. He wasn't in VADA prior to the Wlad fightt. This is an established fact. He tested positive for steroids prior to that fight. He certainly wasn't going to volunteer for VADA so what would you call it?

2. He tested positive again in the run up to the Klitschko rematch that he backed out of twice. He wasn't inactive, he had signed fight deals!

3. He didn't win against Wilder. No matter how much Fury fans scream about it, the result is a draw. It could be considered a fairly generous one since Fury landed only a dozen more punches AND hit the deck twice AND got 22 seconds to get up and recover from the last knockdown. But that result is what it it. Accept it and move on. The complaining about it is juvenile.
                  Last edited by Granath; 06-18-2019, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Fury didn't avoid VADA while training for Wlad. He was tested multiple times by them and by UKAD and certified clean.
                    That's 100,% incorrect. Fury did not get tested by VADA in the run up to the Klitschko fight. I suggest you do some research next time.

Comment

You can't test dirty in this sport and "be vindicated" short of showing us someone held you down against your will and shot you up with needles full of ishhh. Seriously, all this vindication and why me or woah is me bullshhhh. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT IS IN YOUR BODY. This is ishhh here with all these excuses is just reaching levels of pathetic now. He tested dirty, he's gotta live with that on his resume/public record forever, same as Canelo, same as Ortiz, same as Miller, same as Morales, etc, etc, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X