No announcement yet.

I thought Trump was racist???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    So it's reasonable for him to say a Judge can't do his job properly because he is Mexican American?

You stand by that statement?
    It is reasonable to question whether or not he would be biased when he has been biased in the past. Was it ever reasonable to assume a white judge might be biased in cases against black defendants?

Comment

Trump is Racist. You remember in his yearbook photo where he was dressed up as blackface and had a nickname as coonman?

Aw **** thats right that was a Dem thats still in office. Dang it.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        It is reasonable to question whether or not he would be biased when he has been biased in the past. Was it ever reasonable to assume a white judge might be biased in cases against black defendants?
        You're not giving an answer.

Is it racist to say that a person can't do their job because they are of Mexican heritage?

He said specifically because the guy was Mexican, right? Though the guy isn't even Mexican. He's American.

And are you now trying to say that any white judge should be reasonably assumed to be biased when there is a black defendant?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          Trump is Racist. You remember in his yearbook photo where he was dressed up as blackface and had a nickname as coonman?

Aw **** thats right that was a Dem thats still in office. Dang it.
          I don't remember that, but I remember this:

Comment

So Trump denied her?

Comment

Trumps not a racist by definition but he is a Bigot. Personally I think he dislikes poor people which tend to be minorities.

This day & age its hard to be a true racist especially if your a public figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Trumps not a racist by definition but he is a Bigot. Personally I think he dislikes poor people which tend to be minorities.

This day & age its hard to be a true racist especially if your a public figure.
                Hates them so much he signed into law prison reform. Weird how that works.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Shythole countries is not racist. But again, there is no proof or evidence he ever said that. You are hung up on accusations, conjecture and hearsay.

What exactly did he say about Mexicans? Be very specific. Make sure those quotes are not paraphrased or taken out of context.
                  “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best,” he said in the same speech. “They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

As someone who has been forced to live their entire life with this moron as a fellow resident of my state..this is nothing new. His ignorance goes back to the 80s and his comments about the central park 5. Also, I am fortunate enough to live in a state with plenty of illegal Mexicans who all I see is bust their azzez to do jobs I wouldn't do for twice their pay. Ironically Trump has employed plenty of them at his golf courses over the decades but let's not even get on that hypocrisy.

Also, his wife comes from a *****hole country, so do plenty of europeans but we aren't hunting them the hell down. I know an Australian who lived and worked here for like 20 years with no papers but that's ok....he's not a problem too.

Comment

Its pointless to prove Trumps base wrong. They take "context" to a whole other level.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Hates them so much he signed into law prison reform. Weird how that works.
                      Do you know how long that bill has been being worked on? Jared Kushner inherited it, but this has been a bipartisan bill that's been in the works for years. He signed it so I guess he should get some credit but the way it's often phrased takes away from the years of negotiating this thing between hundreds of senators and congressmen.

Comment

Working...
                      X