No announcement yet.

I thought Trump was racist???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Pull up his quotes on Mexicans and pick one...that's a layup and an uncontested and easy one at that. Personally I don't think Trump at his core is a racist, I just think he is an ignorant old man who panders to a very racist audience.
    Mexican is a nationality, not a race.

Try again.

And before you do, remember that Muslim refers to a religion, not a race. Let's head that NPC excuse off at the pass.

Comment

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
      Just more fake news for the liberal media (and the morons who parrot their unsubstantiated talking points) to run with, in preparation for the "Russian Collusion" investigation turning up nothing.
      There will be much gnashing of teeth when the Mueller report comes out and is confirmed to be a huge nothing burger.

Its gonna be fun to watch all the D superfans making excuses when that day comes.

Comment

For this one law suit they will pass the racist label. Lame lawsuit. Just another person trying to make a buck

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          I haven't heard that one. I would say they would be mistaken.

That's easy. Refer to the shlthole countries comments.

If that doesn't do it for you, here is a discussion about another of his racist statements.

Shythole countries is not racist. But again, there is no proof or evidence he ever said that. You are hung up on accusations, conjecture and hearsay.

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Pull up his quotes on Mexicans and pick one...that's a layup and an uncontested and easy one at that. Personally I don't think Trump at his core is a racist, I just think he is an ignorant old man who panders to a very racist audience.
          What exactly did he say about Mexicans? Be very specific. Make sure those quotes are not paraphrased or taken out of context.

Comment

That means nothing. But whatever, Trump is who he is and we're stuck with him for the remainder of his term.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Shythole countries is not racist. But again, there is no proof or evidence he ever said that. You are hung up on accusations, conjecture and hearsay.

What exactly did he say about Mexicans? Be very specific. Make sure those quotes are not paraphrased or taken out of context.
              But you did see the video I posted, right? What did you think?

Comment

White racist men have always been secretly atteacted to Black females. Look at all those racist slave owners raping black women

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  But you did see the video I posted, right? What did you think?
                  CNN host hung up on race when it is ethnicity. Trump explaining that a judge who has treated him unfairly in past cases may be biased when ruling on Trump’s stance against illegal immigrants. Not an unreasonable concern.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    White racist men have always been secretly atteacted to Black females. Look at all those racist slave owners raping black women
                    You are comparing events from 150+ years ago to today. Not even close. No one has provided any proof of Trump’s racist comments yet. Now, try speculating what this woman’s motives are for making very far fetched claims two years later. What is her motive?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      CNN host hung up on race when it is ethnicity. Trump explaining that a judge who has treated him unfairly in past cases may be biased when ruling on Trump’s stance against illegal immigrants. Not an unreasonable concern.
                      So it's reasonable for him to say a Judge can't do his job properly because he is Mexican American?

You stand by that statement?

Comment

Working...
                      X