No announcement yet.

Seriously, Ward-haters are so stupid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    i picked usyk actually......and of course usyk would take the fight ...hes much bigger than ward.....wards style wasnt always pretty....but hes not naturally as big or a strong as most of the guy EE guys....thats the thing about them...those EE guys love fighting at ideal range....they are usually better than most....loma isnt particularly big or strong so hes an exception....but most of those guys are bigger and stronger than most guys in the division....you get them at perfect range and they put their punches together and are strong and usually have a skill set to match...lemieux would be an example of a good size MW who is strong without a skillset to match

i loveee watching guys cry about ward...he did what he had to do to win...he had the balls to move up and face a p4p literal "killer"...meanwhile the lil g tucked his sack at the thought of facing featherfisted ward at 168 after supposedly calling him out for years(ya right)
    I'm shocked you made this about GGG. You never do that.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      I'm shocked you made this about GGG. You never do that.
      im shocked you bashed ward! you never do that!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        how was the second fight dominant? most cards had kovalev up. ward did almost nothing in that fight until the last round. kovalev was still in control snapping wards head around with the jab. ward could really only hold and hit and bothered kovalev with low blows every once in a while but no real clean work. wards just garbage. all his fights are garbage. kessler, froch, kovalev twice. all foul fest controversial fights. hey but hes got paul smith and brand.
        I agree that some of the blows were at best dubious and borderline low but that was no excuse for Kovalev to mentally check out of that fight by quitting. It proved that he was mentally weak. I think he hit a wall in realizing that he couldn't hurt, bully or intimidate Ward and was just looking for a way out.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          im shocked you bashed ward! you never do that!
          It’s a thread specifically about Andre Ward written by a nutthugger. The relevancy of Ward to this thread is there but not GGG. You lost more about GGG than I do Ward. In fact you post more about GGG than just about anyone here does any fighter. It’s a strange obsession. Whatever floats your boat I guess.
          Last edited by chrisJS; 07-25-2018, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            It's petty funny how Ward causes some otherwise rational boxing fans to become emotionally unstable. The guy was a brilliant boxer with fierce determination. The way he picked himself up and came back in the first Kovalev fight is inspiring. A lot of people just considered it a Kovalev win after the KD, but Ward wasn't going to be denied.

He's not as exciting to watch as a guy like Golovkin, but when people look back in 5 or 10 years at who they beat, history will remember his accomplishments.

I'm going to get quoted 10 times now by guys who are going to lose their shyt. Just be warned in advance, I don't have a lot of time to bicker with you guys today. Sorry.
            Very well put.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              It’s a thread specifically about Andre Ward written by a nutthugger. The relevancy of Ward to this thread is there but not GGG. You lost more about GGG than I do Ward. In fact you post more about GGG than just about anyone here does any fighter. It’s a strange obsession. Whatever floats your boat I guess.
              ggg is about as relevant in this thread as usyk is....in fact ill venture to guess there was more interaction between team ward and golovkins people than there ever will be between usyks people and wards people...lol

people that are obssessed with ggg post his picture in their avatar and have a name that involved him or one of his catch phrases...theres a difference...i just think hes overrated and has terrible fans

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                no wards a killer puncher they had to stop it a minute and a half after kovalev got hurt from low blows because it was too risky for his health.
                Ward is not a dangerous puncher, but he is a boxer. And Kovalev doesn't have any defense. When taking such straight hits from a boxer, you will be hurt. Kovalev was dancing around on his legs several times through the Ward fights, so yes, he was obviously hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                  It's a bird, it's a plane, it's an Alttttttt!
                  Smells like Lester...

Comment

Working...
                  X