No announcement yet.

Fights That Made NSB Haters Looking Like Fools

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    I agree with all but the first two. Amir barely escaped with his life, Maidana gets more respect for that fight than Amir, amir never has been and never will be great.

And Mosley was over the hill when Floyd beat him, sure its still a good win because he wasn't that gone, but it wasn't a prime mosley, Floyd did what he was supposed to do.
    why the fu&k would maidana get more respect? so what if amir will never be great neither will maidana. he got his ass kicked legitimately #dealwithit

Comment

oh **** how did I forget Garcia Matthyse...that was top 3

Comment

broner demarco. matyssee garcia, canelo mayweather, id say every big fight there will be alot that look stupid just depends which side your on to remember it

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
          Hell yea! Mayweather beating a 39 year old Mosley that was coming off a 17 month lay-off was a great win for Mayweather
          Well the vast majority of NSB said that Mayweather was scared to death and ducking Mosley like the plague at the time he fought him so it's definitely a legitimate example of what the TS is asking for.

Comment

Khan Vs Maidana is a good one. Garcia Vs Lucas, Rigo Vs Donaire also.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
              Hell yea! Mayweather beating a 39 year old Mosley that was coming off a 17 month lay-off was a great win for Mayweather

:ANYWORD:

Comment

Margarito Tko11 Cotto

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Garcia-Matthysse got to be up there.
                  I came here to say exactly this, I think that fight exposed the most idiots. Before that it's definitely Mayweather-Mosley.

Comment

Broner Maidana

Ortiz Maidana

Comment

Bradley Marquez

Comment

Working...
                      X