No announcement yet.

Is Morales ATG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
    it was made by Kieran Mulvaney i belive.
    Yeah, Kieran has merit as well.

Comment

I put him up there with ruben olivares and chavez as far as mexican greats are concerened.

Anybody who says that morales is no ATG dont know shhhit about boxing, none.

He beat a prime pacquaio's ass when he was wayyyy past his best and schooled Maidana while shot to shiiit.

Morales might be the best mexican fighter ever.

Comment

People that discredit Pacquiao would probably say not an ATG because by claiming Morales as an ATG would elevate Pacquiao's win even more. Despite the fact that Morales fought Pacquiao and beat him ( Though Pacquiao at that time was still a 1 handed fighter) And still went on to have two more titles in two different weight classes.

Comment

El Terrible is definitely an ATG fighter. He was a terrific fighter with the record to prove it.

Comment

PAC critics Will likely say he wasn't, but who is going to believe them?
            Morales is sometimes a candidate for being the greatest ever Mexican fighter.
            So I'd say he was an atg as was Barrera. Jmm is often seen as the least qualified out of the three amigois.
            But I'm not so sure about that
            Last edited by hugh grant; 10-14-2016, 08:45 AM.

Comment

I think he is. Top 100 fighter of all time and probably the 3rd greatest Mexican fighter of all time.

Comment

He's definetly somewhere in the top 50 ATG list

Comment

Most definitely.

Beat Barrera and Pacquaio in their primes amongst many other very good wins.

4 weight champion (first ever from Mexico)

An absolute warrior and legend.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                    no no and another no......if he's a ATG he's nothing significant worth mentioning as ATG status.

he's a first ballet HOF though.
                    Prime Pac & MAB? Kelley & JJ? Log off y mug..

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                      no no and another no......if he's a ATG he's nothing significant worth mentioning as ATG status.

he's a first ballet HOF though.
                      So a clear win over a prime Pac isn't significant? You must think g string is a complete bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X