Dude beats the crap out of women in a boxing match LMAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maracho View Post
    Then I'm pretty sure all public combat sports have to be sancioned
    That is true if they are wearing competition gloves, headgear and they are rendering decisions. Otherwise, it is just considered sparring at the clubs discretion. They were 'boxing' with 16 oz gloves, just 'sparring'...….Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      That is true if they are wearing competition gloves, headgear and they are rendering decisions. Otherwise, it is just considered sparring at the clubs discretion. They were 'boxing' with 16 oz gloves, just 'sparring'...….Rockin'
      They were rendering decisions. Please provide links that 16oz gloves negates need for sanctioning for public combat sports

Comment

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
        What makes it truly funny is that they were probably delusional enough to think they had a chance. Ultimately, it was just a skinny radio dude with no power and horrible technique whipping women of all sizes. Surprised the last chick didn't do better since she was built like Butterbean.
        His technique wasn't too bad for an average dude, yea he was boxing chics but it looked like he had a little know-how.

Comment

I'd have to know a bit of backstory.

Did the girls go into it knowing he would be going all out? Or did they think it was just some kind of 'friendly'?

If they were the types of women who thought that they could legit beat a man in a real fight, then I don't care about them getting a reality check. If they didn't know he would be going at them that hard, then I don't think it is that funny.

I don't mind seeing women with bad attitudes getting fucked up. But all I see in the video is a guy smacking women.

Comment

Equality doe

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
              They were rendering decisions. Please provide links that 16oz gloves negates need for sanctioning for public combat sports
              If they were charging admission than they are breaking code. As far as I care if they were wearing 16oz gloves than they were only sparring. Maybe lighter or harder, but they were sparring. And I don't really care enough to provide you with a link. ....Rockin'
              Last edited by Rockin'; 09-19-2018, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Equal rights and lefts.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                  Equal rights and lefts.
                  Good one......Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    If they were charging admission than they are breaking code. As far as I care if they were wearing 16oz gloves than they were only sparring. Maybe lighter or harder, but they were sparring. And I don't really care enough to provide you with a link. ....Rockin'
                    In other words, while we were talking lawsuits bad for boxing you were passing off your opinion as the law all along?

Anyway even in sparing it's totally illegal to allow these punches behind the head, punches while opponant is on ground, body slams, kidney shots, dangerously unfair advantages
                    Last edited by maracho; 09-19-2018, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                      I applaud that man for giving those women equal rights and lefts
                      comment of the year right here

Comment

Working...
                      X