Crawford /Khan PPV 179,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford /Khan PPV 179,000

Per Rick Glaser

"In their maiden voyage of ESPN PPV Boxing this decade, Crawford-Khan PPV did 179,000 buys. Not bad, considering it really was a borderline PPV fight, and with no one of Mexican ethnicity in the main event, or in the other three PPV fights, the traditional Mexican and Mexican-American PPV purchaser was absent. Also, I don't think the timing of the ESPN marketing was good, yes, a last week push they did, but heavy marketing should have started 30 days before, not just the last 7 days. ESPN will learn, improve, and going forward have even better results.
    Looking forward, I see Terence Crawford taking on Kell Brook next, and if a deal can't be made with Eddie Hearn for Brook, then I see Luis Collazo getting his Crawford Lottery ticket handed to him."

jeez it must have bombed in pakistan

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
      Per Rick Glaser

"In their maiden voyage of ESPN PPV Boxing this decade, Crawford-Khan PPV did 179,000 buys. Not bad, considering it really was a borderline PPV fight, and with no one of Mexican ethnicity in the main event, or in the other three PPV fights, the traditional Mexican and Mexican-American PPV purchaser was absent. Also, I don't think the timing of the ESPN marketing was good, yes, a last week push they did, but heavy marketing should have started 30 days before, not just the last 7 days. ESPN will learn, improve, and going forward have even better results.
      Looking forward, I see Terence Crawford taking on Kell Brook next, and if a deal can't be made with Eddie Hearn for Brook, then I see Luis Collazo getting his Crawford Lottery ticket handed to him."
      180k, plus gate etc hopefully results in a break even

Comment

LOL, if he says 179k, then reports will come out of 200-225k.....With Iole then going with like a 205k number lol.

Comment

LMAO

PBC #1, Lets celebrate boys

Image result for celebration gif

Comment

Rick Glaser is the one that reported the 97K number for the Golovkin vs Lemieux PPV.

Hence why GGG became known as Mr. 97K after that.

Comment

Rick Glaser, if you believe him then every PPV has done much lower numbers. Then Wilder vs Fury and Spence Garcia did all well below 300k

Comment

Glaser isn't credible at all. I don't know why people take this guy seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  Rick Glaser, if you believe him then every PPV has done much lower numbers. Then Wilder vs Fury and Spence Garcia did all well below 300k
                  Glaser said Spence vs Garcia did over 340K you deluded fanboy

PBC #1. Its a celebration

Image result for popping bottles gif
                  Last edited by mcdonalds; 04-26-2019, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                    jeez it must have bombed in pakistan

Comment

Working...
                    X