Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido Arrested, Alleged To Have Stolen 16 Cans of Beer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
    No such thing as 16 packs!! This had to be a set up #FreeSalido lol
    Actually they sell 8packs here in mexico, mostly Tecate beer does this.

And Salido is in the next elections to be a "diputado", so this could hurt even more than his boxing career, could hurt his political aspirations.

Comment

• Yep it's official. Orlando is a drunk and needs to go to AA. 🍻

Comment

• He didn't want to fight tomato cans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
          Apparently not, thats why he went Gangsta on them.
          Re read it, he stole the beer at 7am after the clerk told them that can't sell it until 8am.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            No, because Marquez already had a lot of money... obviously the uber beer thief does not.
            theres really no such thing as "enough" or "too much" money

yeah marquez had better paydays and more money than salido....but he could have probably doubled his career earnings, if not surpassed it, with a 5th pac fight....he didnt turn it down because he had enough money...he turned it down because he got his perfect outcome and didnt wanna tarnish it

say marquez made 30 mil in his career( i really dont even have a rough estimate..just throwing a number out there)...is that enough for his entire family for generations? maybe...but people blow through money....he turned down life changing money because he didnt wanna tarnish his perfect ending

Comment

• It more or less seems like he was hanging out with a few mates, were pissy drunk and ran out of juice, went to the store to pick some more cans up, denied due to alcohol sale time restrictions, said eff it and walked out the store with 16 cans.

Comment

• Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                He should have taken the rematch and career high pay day with Loma, even if he was getting his ass kicked. His dumb mistake.
                I still cant believe he didn't take it. What a smart choice. And now he is stealing beer cans out of stores...

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  theres really no such thing as "enough" or "too much" money

yeah marquez had better paydays and more money than salido....but he could have probably doubled his career earnings, if not surpassed it, with a 5th pac fight....he didnt turn it down because he had enough money...he turned it down because he got his perfect outcome and didnt wanna tarnish it

say marquez made 30 mil in his career( i really dont even have a rough estimate..just throwing a number out there)...is that enough for his entire family for generations? maybe...but people blow through money....he turned down life changing money because he didnt wanna tarnish his perfect ending
                  The dude already had life changing money! Salido just stole 18 beers... I do not get where you're coming up with this stuff lol. Yes, Marquez had the perfect outcome after he arguably beat manny THREE times... salido already had losses, he would still hold his foul fest win over Lomachenko, plus he'd have a half million after taxes and all that.

Comment

• This has to be the most light-hearted, entertaining story I have EVER read on here.

I picture this guy, a guy who has fought the cream of the crop in boxing, a guy who is a legend even though he is a very dirty, tricky and cheating fighter with tons of loses vs. nobodies and victories or great showings with top-10 fighters, going in just any whatever convenience store, before the time they allow people to get alcohol, along with hs "big macho friends" al of them drunk as imbeciles, and then, like children, taking the bunch of beers without paying. But he is a total imbecile, if he had any brains he could have easily told the store attendant hey man, we don't wanna steal this stuff, tell me how much it is, i'll pay that and a few extra bucks for your trouble, just wait until is eight a.m., use a beer from the fridge so you can register the sale using that bar code, add to that one the 18 beers we are taking here, register the 19-beer sale paid with the money I gave u, and voila, problem solved dude!

But I guess he is not bright at all, and he was so drunk, he was even more stupid lol.
                    Last edited by sterilizer; 05-18-2018, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X