No announcement yet.

This man should replace Reem against JDS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Why are you getting so defensive like a 6 year old because I disagree with you and think JDS would smash Hunt?

Hunt's been KO'd before, so me thinking this isn't like the world's coming to an end.

Hunt's good, but he never really made that transfer to MMA. Yes, he beat Congo and had a few victories in the UFC, but let's not jump the gun here and say that he stands a chance against JDS. Because put frankly, he doesn't.
    I agree, he probably wouldn't beat JDS, but he would spark Dos Santos out standing up.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackfoot View Post
      I agree, he probably wouldn't beat JDS, but he would spark Dos Santos out standing up.
      When I say JDS smashes him, I mean standing up. JDS doesn't really take fights to the ground. That's not his strength.

I think if they stand and bang and go toe to toe, JDS smashes him. If the fight is made, I'd be willing to bet all my points with you.

Sound good?

Comment

jds is a much better striker for mma than is Mark Hunt. But Mark Hunt will be more competitive with JDS than Frank Mir would be due to style.

People bringing up Manhoef, just don't. Hunt had serious issues and was grossly out of shape physically and mentally. He's not a worldbeater by any means, but he's a lot better now than he was during that period in his life.

Jds IS fighting. At least according to Dana White.
        So, what are the options? Cain? Sure, but not a likely route as it's risky/expensive and a hard sell and eliminates any possibility of quickly rebuilding Cain to conquer the mexican market they desperately wants. (if he lose that is)

Frank Mir? On paper, he deserves it more than Hunt. But he's going to be destroyed so bad, so if anyone is against Hunt due to him being outclassed, the same should be said for Mir.

So, who is there? Fedor? yeah....

Comment

Fedor comes on short notice and KTFOs JDS for 5mil, the biggest payday in MMA history

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
            Lol @ "a chance" Mark Hunt sparks anyone out that is stupid enough to stand with him.
            Nothing has ever been a sure thing in the MMA Heavyweight Division. Anything can happen.

Besides, Hunt has been outstruck before, and he wasn't able to finish Ben Rothwell (and looked pathetic in the later rounds), so it wouldn't surprise me if JDS survived the first couple of rounds, then go on to work himself to a decision victory or eventually put Hunt away on the feet due to his exhaustion.

But, like I said, with Hunt's power and accuracy, he stand's a chance against anyone in the MMA Heavyweight division on the feet. That's a compliment, not an insult.

Comment

Hunt is a more proven and more experienced fighter, he would knock JDS's head clean off.

JDS isnt really proven in striking as much as Hunt and JDS really isnt outstanding on the ground so Hunt wouldnt need to concern himself with TDD that much.

Only idiots and noobs would say that JDS is a better/more proven striker.

Comment

Originally posted by monaroCountry View Post
                Hunt is a more proven and more experienced fighter, he would knock JDS's head clean off.

JDS isnt really proven in striking as much as Hunt and JDS really isnt outstanding on the ground so Hunt wouldnt need to concern himself with TDD that much.

Only idiots and noobs would say that JDS is a better/more proven striker.
                Oh yes, Hunt is in fact such a good striker that a Middleweight knocked him out in 18 seconds. Call me when that happens to JDS.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
                  Oh yes, Hunt is in fact such a good striker that a Middleweight knocked him out in 18 seconds. Call me when that happens to JDS.

Comment

Hendo is too old and small for JDS. Hendo is a small LH. Cain should get the rematch...

Comment

A full career worth of chin and cannon to argue with. Plus, Who can claim they've seen a bad or boring Mark Hunt fight? And for all you gays who reckon Mark's got no ground game. He's the only man to launch an Atomic Butt Drop. Suck it *****es.

Manhoef had Mark's number like Mark has Juniors. Mel's a damn good fighter too.

Comment

Working...
                      X