Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Fury Wants Hughie Back in November, Talks Povetkin Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even losing if Hughie was improving that'd be one thing but Hughie to me doesn't look like he's making he necessary adjustments in camp or in the fights

Comment

Hughie Vs David price in a final eliminator for the British title + the vacant English crown works well for me!..

Comment

Hughie will never be anything more than a fringe contender, every time he has stepped up he has failed, he deserves no rematch, hell he has no power what so ever so will never gain the respect from other heavyweights, the only thing he has got going for him is a decent chin and maybe a decent jab, but it has no pop in it...makes for a boring fight. He doesn't deserve a rematch with Povetkin, he just isnt on that level....stick to domestic, he may have a chance at the british belt.

Comment

He’s worst then Eubanks Sr now. Pack
          It up already your son is trash. Tell your son to knock up a hooker and start training the next generation.

Comment

That's a lot of talk from his old man about his sons shortfalls, I'm sure if you asked Dave allens father about his shortfalls he would echo something similar , bottom line is like Allen hughie doesn't have it above a certain level either .. this I guess is the entitlement era for average individuals that cannot except they are only average ..
            Last edited by Buggy bear; 09-18-2019, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Let him eat wild boar again!

Comment

Well if Hughie is back in November a fight between Hughie and Price makes sense. If you look at it from both camps perspective, Price is rated 9 by the WBA and a win for Hughie gets him into the top 10. A win for Price gets him in the mix especially if Tyson's eye doesn't heal Wilder might have a voluntary fight and view both as a soft touch, if it's Hughie, Wilder has a laugh he beat Tyson's cousin. This fight should be easy to make as Hearn looks after both. The winner of Joshua v Ruiz rematch might also look at this as an easy defense so both Price and Hughie would of scored a jackpot seeing where there career's are right now. So I think this fight makes sense for both fighters.

Comment

A second loss to povetkin would ruin his career. Peter should look elsewhere. I would in his shoes it's not like the fight was closely contested warranting a rematch. It was a clear win for pov imo.

Comment

I see zero reason why would Povetkin rematch hughie. Hughie should target guys like Helenius, Duhaupas. World class is too much for him.

Comment

The Price fight seems like a no brainer but the Furys dont want none. Hughie will probably never fight a taller fighter in his career. Hughie has been able to survive because he has height and reach advantages over all his opponents and runs like a chicken. Maybe they can put him in with Garret Wilson to make him look good.

Comment

Working...
                      X