Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo is So Angry at GGG - Woke Up Sleeping Giant!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
    Canelo is going to massacre triple g in their rematch. The blood of morales, Marquez, Chavez, Barrera, and many other legendary Mexican fighters flows through his blood. The Aztec blood, and on September 15 a beheading will occur in that ring.

WAR CANELO!!
    don't forget the beef blood.

Comment

Why was Alvarez sleeping so much? This doesn't sound good. First the clen and now ambien, or maybe it's just in the aqua.

Comment

An angry fighter isnt a better fighter

Comment

Clenelo could not ko" an old jr welter in Miguel Cotto!! Buahahahahahahaha"!!
          Shut up chiken fishnets!!!
          😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            Only the tainted meat and knee injury meds cycle might woke up something giant.

Canelo looked small in that ring with GGG, small by his demeanor, he made the ring look small too hiding into corners.

Canelo clearly had the tools to beat GGG (chin, speed, timing, skills, defense, accuracy, snap) but somehow started to run, gass out and somehow quit, refused most of the exchanges.

GGG beat him with his will, it's sad to see that the older, less talented dude had more will than the younger, healthier guy.

So I'm wondering what Canelo will do better next.
            I dunno about healthier, Once you starting scoping and getting surgery on ligaments around your knee they tend to get injured more often.

Comment

I agree.

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
              I dunno about healthier, Once you starting scoping and getting surgery on ligaments around your knee they tend to get injured more often.
              I love in when the haters refer to GGG as an ‘old man’ whos time is running out. Yeah what ever. Im almost fifty and never started feeling ‘old’ until just a few years ago. But let’s look at Canelo, how many more boxing years does he have in the tank. He turned pro at 15, and he’s what now? By September he will be 27 or 28. Thats 12 or 13 years as a pro. Hell, that has to have taken some toll on him cutting the pounds to make “155” and the welter weight limits over the years. And now with knee surguries???? Yes i would say Canelo has passed his prime and is on the down swing of his boxing carreer as well.
              Last edited by ThomasJK; 06-19-2018, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Unless you are blind or in denial, Canelo hates the jab to the face. Watch the first fight again if you are unsure. If Canelo tries to pressure GGG and go toe to toe, he will get KO’d. That piston Jab will stifle Canelos offencive attack. Golovkin is just too good with that weapon and will fend off Canelos strategy. His (canelos) best game plan is to stick with the style he fought in the first fight. Golovkin will dig more to the body once he gets Canelo on the ropes and hesitates to counter. GGG has this on figured out. The upper cut Golovkin got from KB would have KO’d canelo and Golovkin wasnt phased by it. Canelo got a few good ones on Golovkin and had pretty mich the same result. That has got to be a dis-heartenning feeling to Canelo. There are alot of scenarios how this fight will end up, but my bet is on GGG to prevail with the victory. Hopefully a sound and undeniable win.
                Last edited by ThomasJK; 06-19-2018, 06:53 PM.

Comment

We've see Canelo angry before and he isn't that scary. He kinda looks like a spoiled teenager when he's angry.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                    CONelo is the furthest thing from Aztec. Hes a European Mexican. More conquistador than Native. Gtfoh
                    JAJAJA I see your one of those, hateful, jealous, fail nationalist, (probably ugly like a mothapuker too)Mexican, hating on a lighter skin Mexican you racist motherpuker, that's why people like you don't amount to anything in life. You envious loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Vae Victis View Post
                      Exactly! In addition, the Aztec did not have facial hair, and their hair wasn't red; it was black. Plus, from childhood the male Aztec were raised to be warriors, were insanely brave, and they would never run from a fight.
                      So lets approve racism, in Mexico because some Mexicans are lighter skin than others? what an idiot, ignorant statement. when a Mexican gets out of the ordinary (face first zombie type of fighter) and does something better to improve his skills lets crucified him. How there he go out of the box and avoid punches, how there he becomes defensive and not let the other guy beat him to a pulp, just to please a bunch of Malinchistas ingrates, cretines, that if he stands and gets KO the same guys that praise such bravado will berried and mock him for getting KO.

I hope Canelo does the same thing like last fight and teach GGG a lesson. BUT with more punches that's all he needs.

Comment

Working...
                      X