Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo is So Angry at GGG - Woke Up Sleeping Giant!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    The ego on Canelo. Was given a gift for the first fight, uses and gets busted for peds for the 2nd fight which results in a cancelation, but he's the one that's mad? GTFOH
    Exactly Oscar has gone full ******ed this rime. Fucs with GGGs money and Connelo is the one that's pissed. Wtf

Comment

At least De La Hoya is admitting that Canelo didn't stand his ground and moved all night unlike his clown Ass Fans

Comment

Oh, I see, so it's like when those kitchen utensils woke up the sleeping h omo in you, right Oscar?

LOL

Comment

Compared to the pre-fight hype, the first fight was quite disappointing.

Comment

Hopefully he will use this emotion as fuel to meet GGG in the center of the ring instead of back-peddling like he did last time. It should result for an entertaining fight for as long as it lasts.

Comment

DLH is angry and insecure because he knows Canelo doesn’t have the goods to stop GGG

It’s still a pretty even fight.

Comment

Run Ginger Run!!!

Comment

"That's all I can stands, cuz I can't stands n'more. I'm strong to the finish, 'cause I eats me Spinach (contaminated meat), I'm Canelo the clenbuterol man!

Comment

Canelo is going to massacre triple g in their rematch. The blood of morales, Marquez, Chavez, Barrera, and many other legendary Mexican fighters flows through his blood. The Aztec blood, and on September 15 a beheading will occur in that ring.

WAR CANELO!!

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                      So Canelo is going to run like nobody else before.
                      Basically, this.

Comment

Working...
                      X