Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megyn Kelly DESTROYS D.L. Hughley LOL...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, DL got pwned

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      are you married?

have you ever been married?
      no sir. i ain't ever gone let a bitch get a hold on me like that. not even with the prenup.
      Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Tago and alexkid (the same person) are obsessed with bbc. It's overly obvious this poster is gay.
      i'm starting to believe you really are ******ed. we may have similar posting styles but he's from the UK, which i literally know nothing about besides their funny accents and ****ed up teeth. i honestly couldn't point it out on a map if i tried. i understand you're trying to work your way up from lowly prison lunch room monitor, but honestly you'll never be a detective at this rate.

and no, i am not gay. i'd be lying if i said i didn't wack to interracial doe.

Comment

Man I bet Megyn is the shlt in bed.

Comment

because dl ****ing hughley is some kind of intellectual powerhouse lol

out debating dl hughley is like beating brian sutherland in a fight.

sorry mike d

Comment

'Fox news bimbo invites black man for shouting contest'.

Comment

Whoa man why are so many of our right winged/all lives matter friends banned?

I avoided the overt bait threads, because idc. What I miss?

and DL Hughley is an unfunny idiot anyways, Megyn Kelly is one of the most objective people at fox (know that means little, but she aint as bad as like Hannity)

Comment

I really didn't think she out-debated him, she lost her cool when he went "wooow"

Guy isn't rational to me though, all he seems to see is racism whether it's police, department of justice, fox news whatever. Cool, you have your points, but be realistic.
                Last edited by Weebler I; 07-18-2016, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                  Whoa man why are so many of our right winged/all lives matter friends banned?

I avoided the overt bait threads, because idc. What I miss?

and DL Hughley is an unfunny idiot anyways, Megyn Kelly is one of the most objective people at fox (know that means little, but she aint as bad as like Hannity)

becayse they're racist, and just can't help themselves sometimes. i mean really, you call a black a monkey, or call for muslim genocide, and try and act liek you're impartial ?

and i actually like megyn kelly. sometimes. she's pretty thorough for a political pundit.

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post

sorry mike d
                    who said he was?

im merely showing a video about to people having an argument about a topic.

and who the hell are you to question anybody's intellectual power levels righteous?

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post

sorry mike d
                      You son of a b*tch

Comment

Working...
                      X