Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lamont Peterson made a fan out of me last night. Danny landed absolutely nothing!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamont Peterson made a fan out of me last night. Danny landed absolutely nothing!!

Lamont Peterson was as sweet as sugar last night. Can someone please post a gif of when Peterson got low and ducked and rolled a 4 or 5 punch combo??!!!!! Need to see that gif!

Danny literally landed NOTHING in the fight.

Lamont is my boy now I will root for him when he fights from now on. After the fight it looked like he could have gone to church with his wife. Not a mark on his face!

Danny Garcia is a paper champ!! Never forget.

Have to say lamont made me a fan too last night. Not seen such a good performance from him before. Great mixture of footwork and inside fighting. Just wish he got the nod but he wasn't active enough early on to win.

Comment

Same, Garcia made him look like Mayweather. I like the slick Petrrdon even though I never really liked him before.

Comment

I keep hearing this. "Danny landed nothing". Honestly, what fight were you watching. I ****ing hate Garcia, but be real. Garcia landed significant punches in essentially every rd. Multiple significant punches in a lot of rds.

He generally landed the hardest shots in all but 1-2 rds.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
          I keep hearing this. "Danny landed nothing". Honestly, what fight were you watching. I ****ing hate Garcia, but be real. Garcia landed significant punches in essentially every rd. Multiple significant punches in a lot of rds.

peterson took all of dannys shots easy. garcia was walking up and down like a idiot. all those low blows from garcia and pushing man what a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post

Compare their faces during the score announcement! Lamont was totally undamaged and Garcia was busted up and humbled.

Comment

I though Peterson moved well and evaded punches well but I think he gave away many of the early round. It's cool to make a guy miss and the other guy ends up looking bad swinging at air but you also have to make him pay. Peterson wasn't able to transition from defense to offense so all we saw was him evading. He could've won the fight clearly if he started working his offense earlier.

Comment

Great performance. I've never really like Peterson, but he made a fan out of me also. He was toying with Garcia in the end. I'll definitely tune in for his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
                  Great performance. I've never really like Peterson, but he made a fan out of me also. He was toying with Garcia in the end. I'll definitely tune in for his next fight.
                  Danny was like a drowning man desperately trying to thrash around to live. Peterson had ZERO respect in the final rounds. It was a blatant ass whipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
                    Great performance. I've never really like Peterson, but he made a fan out of me also. He was toying with Garcia in the end.
                    He really did, man. In the 2nd half of the fight, if someone didn't watch boxing and had no idea who these two were, they would've thought Lamont was the house fighter walking down the challenger and toying with him. The 2nd half of the fight was an absolute clinic.

Comment

Working...
                    X