Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Hammer Smile at UKAD Ruling To Reverse Tyson Fury Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
    This is where you are getting confused. Consistently. Still. Even after 3 posters trying to point this out to you.

They’ve never denied having the nandrolone in their system. That’s the admittance point you keep referring to, but you seem to think they’ve admitted their guilt to doping. They haven’t. They’ve accepted that it was found in their system. That’s all.

It’s the doping element they dispute. How it got there. Are they guilty of intentionally doping. Are PED’s the cause of the result.

Neither side has pursued this argument. Therefore, how can Fury plead guilty to doping?

F***s sake, this was explained to you 4 pages ago.

How many times are you going to have this argument?

Or are you going to keep posting UKAD source material which everyone but you seems to be able to interpret, along with a stupid dancing emoji?
    They can only dispute that in the hearing which doesn't happen once they admit the violation. Read the damn rules i just posted.

It's an admission of guilt which is why they don't have a hearing and they skip straight to punishmnet.
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 12-13-2017, 05:08 PM.

Comment

That’s not what happened.

Learn to read.
      Have you been on his twitter page, he states openly about confessing sins. He’s also admitted his guilt by accepting the terms of the ban, the NC etc.

You talk of agendas yet you’re the only one I hear defending a steroid cheat.

Like it or not Fury is no better than Ortiz, Povetkin, Briggs etc he’s accepting of his guilt and shame, question is why aren’t you ? Their is a reason and it appears quite clear, you have your own agenda it usually goes hand in hand with being a fan boy so you’re behaviour isn’t wholly that surprising, keep reaching though you’ve revealed yourself.

Comment

Undisputable to you, because that’s what you want to think.

I saw Fury hit him more frequently and cleaner, not necessarily harder. Certainly not measurable by watching at home, so unless you are Dereck Chisora I don’t see how you can possibly know.

He didn’t knock him out. He didn’t stop him on his feet. The referee didn’t step in. Chisora’s corner pulled him out between 10 and 11th due to the punishment he had been receiving.

You say this shows extra power. Because that’s your agenda. I disagree. Fury was just a lot better in this fight.
        Fury against Joe Abbel was stunned a bit and resorted to holding for safe measure by a counter right hand in the 2nd rnd ( take note Joshua detractors ) even in the first he was struggling .

The following rnd he ate other counter right hands and before the rnd ended hit Abbel with an intentional low blow ,then Fury lands a knock down .

Before the stoppage win Abbel is able to briefly freeze Fury with right hands but the 260 plus Fury moves forward . This is Joe Abbel ? Had a real puncher with size hit him with the same shots it wouldn't have went so well be the journeyman was a pressure fighter .

Enter Chisora ! I see a certain work rate thats higher and hes now switching to southpaw (probably bc of how cleanly Abbel hit him ) i cant say hes hitting harder but hes certainly throwing more punches and ina long fight . Fury is not remotley Klitchko level prior to this fight and decides to try and fight Haye insteadof Pulev who would have made a Klitchko fight possible in 2014 with a win . So he ends up fighting Hammer than Klitchko .

Now in 2014 he is severly out gunned against Klitchko , im pretty good at assessing fighter progress and body types ....theres no question Fury was using . He was at least 2 more years away from being close to the same leve playing field as Klitchko and i believe he knew that and hence the reluctance of a rematch beyond behind close doors legal battles too .

Klitchko would have flattened this guy in 2014 thats why Fury ducked Pulev to avoid a Klitchko 2014 fight and i suspect bc he was using and building himself up with peds .

Too many holes here with ALL the Furys , he can still get a top spot but where and how LEAN will he actually be with LEGIT eyes on him now ? Hughie had more than his usual POP in his punches against Rudenko than any fight hes fought . Thats ONE fight not seen since either s o i dont even know what that means in the time line here ? lol
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-13-2017, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
          Have you been on his twitter page, he states openly about confessing sins. He’s also admitted his guilt by accepting the terms of the ban, the NC etc.

Like it or not Fury is no better than Ortiz, Povetkin, Briggs etc he’s accepting of his guilt and shame, question is why aren’t you ? Their is a reason and it appears quite clear, you have your own agenda it usually goes hand in hand with being a fan boy so you’re behaviour isn’t wholly that surprising, keep reaching though you’ve revealed yourself.
          Truth. The length some are reaching to string together some sort of denial... Can you imagine having a conversation like this, face to face? You'd instantly get that, "Oh, shyt, this guy is batty." feeling and excuse yourself from the convo.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Fury against Joe Abbel was stunned a bit and resorted to holding for safe measure by a counter right hand in the 2nd rnd ( take note Joshua detractors ) even in the first he was struggling .

The following rnd he ate other counter right hands and before the rnd ended hit Abbel with an intentional low blow ,then Fury lands a knock down .

Before the stoppage win Abbel is able to briefly freeze Fury with right hands but the 260 plus Fury moves forward . This is Joe Abbel ? Had a real puncher with size hit him with the same shots it wouldn't have went so well be the journeyman was a pressure fighter .

Enter Chisora ! I see a certain work rate thats higher and hes now switching to southpaw (probably bc of how cleanly Abbel hit him ) i cant say hes hitting harder but hes certainly throwing more punches and ina long fight . Fury is not remotley Klitchko level prior to this fight and decides to try and fight Haye insteadof Pulev who would have made a Klitchko fight possible in 2014 with a win . So he ends up fighting Hammer than Klitchko .

Now in 2014 he is severly out gunned against Klitchko , im pretty good at assessing fighter progress and body types ....theres no question Fury was using . He was at least 2 more years away from being close to the same leve playing field as Klitchko and i believe he knew that and hence the reluctance of a rematch beyond behind close doors legal battles too .

Klitchko would have flattened this guy in 2014 thats why Fury ducked Pulev to avoid a Klitchko 2014 fight and i suspect bc he was using and building himself up with peds .

Too many holes here with ALL the Furys , he can still get a top spot but where and how LEAN will he actually be with LEGIT eyes on him now ? Hughie had more than his usual POP in his punches against Rudenko than any fight hes fought . Thats ONE fight not seen since either s o i dont even know what that means in the time line here ? lol
            Compare the Hughie performances of the pre positive steroid test against a post steroid performance and they’re telling, against Rudenko he looked world class and formidable against Kassi he still has the same disease he which can be a side effect of steroid abuse and attempted to blame the poor showing on. Comical really.

When you begin to connect all the dots it’s obvious they were doping. Hell Fury’s hair even fell out around the same time too !

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Truth. The length some are reaching to string together some sort of denial... Can you imagine having a conversation like this, face to face? You'd instantly get that, "Oh, shyt, this guy is batty." feeling and excuse yourself from the convo.
              It is what it is, I’m currently laughing at comments about Jeff Horn right now these guys simply can’t give him any credit whatsoever, dude was landing all the clean work and bring repeatedly held and butted but it’s all Horn’s doing ! Dude won gold in 2011, represented AUS in 2012 in London losing to the eventual the finalist and only lost in Baku to the winner. Every straight right he got the Brit with he hurt him, he showed some of the best punch variation I’ve seen him displey yet but he beat PAC so he’s unforgivable, I get it.

Comment

Fury has accepted his guilt, are you really contesting his innocence ?
                The Respondents have waived their rights to a hearing on the charges, accepted the findings at paragraphs 1.1 and 1.2 above (which amounts to an admission for the purposes of UK ADR Article 7.7.4), and acceded to the consequences set out at paragraphs 2 and 3.

https://www.ukad.org.uk/assets/uploa...ughie_Fury.pdf

They’re guilty.
                Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                The Respondents have waived their rights to a hearing on the charges, accepted the findings
                at paragraphs 1.1 and 1.2 above (which amounts to an admission for the purposes of UK
                ADR Article 7.7.4)
                , and acceded to the consequences set out at paragraphs 2 and 3, above.
                Subject only to paragraph 4.3, below, each of the Parties hereby waives its/his rights to
                appeal against or otherwise challenge this decision in any forum, whether pursuant to UK
                ADR Article 13 or otherwise.

They admitted it.
                This is where you are getting confused. Consistently. Still. Even after 3 posters trying to point this out to you.

They’ve never denied having the nandrolone in their system. That’s the admittance point you keep referring to, but you seem to think they’ve admitted their guilt to doping. They haven’t. They’ve accepted that it was found in their system. That’s all.

It’s the doping element they dispute. How it got there. Are they guilty of intentionally doping. Are PED’s the cause of the result.

Neither side has pursued this argument. Therefore, how can Fury plead guilty to doping?

F***s sake, this was explained to you 4 pages ago.

How many times are you going to have this argument?

Or are you going to keep posting UKAD source material which everyone but you seems to be able to interpret, along with a stupid dancing emoji?
                Robbie and Weiland are fixated on the Furys accepting the findings at paragraphs 1.1 and 1.2 - which amounts to an admission .. but neither appears to have actually read what those paragraphs say, and what the Furys are admitting to.

Paragraph 1.1 says that metabolites of nandrolone were detected in one of Hughies urine samples. Paragraph 1.2 says that metabolites of nandrolone were detected in one of Tyson's samples.

That's what the Furys have accepted .. that nandrolone was detected in their urine. Nothing else.

The statement then goes to explain that the burden of proof could be reversed, and fall on UKAD, because of their failure to notify the Furys of an intention to charge them with doping. This would have been ruled on by the NAPD, if both sides had not accepted a compromise on their propositions before any ruling had been made by the NAPD.

Earlier in the statement it says very plainly that Tyson and Hughie both deny any anti-doping rule violations:

"Each of Hughie Fury and Tyson Fury (together, the Respondents) denies the anti-doping rule violations asserted against them in the Nandrolone Proceedings, and alternatively denies that he bears any fault or negligence for the reported presence of the elevated levels of nandrol one metabolites in his system on the relevant dates in February 2015, on the basis that they came from ingestion of offal of uncastrated wild boar or pig, or alternatively from contaminated supplements."

UKAD and the Furys did a deal. The Furys accepted a back dated 2 year ban for providing positive urine samples, which means they can't now follow up on their threat to sue UKAD for defamation and loss of earnings.

In return, UKAD withdrew their more serious charge of intentional doping, and also withdrew the charge of refusal to provide a sample against Tyson.

It's all there in black and white for anybody who is interested in reading it and thinking about it without bias or agenda.

https://www.ukad.org.uk/news/article...oint-statement

Last edited by kafkod; 12-13-2017, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  They can only dispute that in the hearing which doesn't happen once they admit the violation. Read the damn rules i just posted.

It's an admission of guilt which is why they don't have a hearing and they skip straight to punishmnet.
                  Straight up BS. That’s totally not what happened. So you’ve either not read it, or you don’t understand it.

Thankfully it’s all published on UKAD’s website.

[i]“The NADP Tribunal hearing the Nandrolone Proceedings denied the Respondents’ application to dismiss the charges per se (i.e., absent proof of prejudice) based on UKAD’s alleged breaches of the UK ADR and/or based on principles of waiver/estoppel/legitimate expectation, but left it open to the Respondents to argue that no violation had been established, or (in the alternative) UKAD’s delay in bringing the Nandrolone Proceedings and its failure to warn the Respondents that they may be required to account for the nandrolone metabolites reportedly detected in their systems had caused them prejudice in their defence of the charges such that the charges should be dismissed or (in the alternative) the normal rules on burden and standard of proof of source should be reversed (such that UKAD should bear the burden of proving that the source of the reported nandrolone metabolites was a knowing and deliberate administration of a synthetic nandrolone preparation or varied (such that the Respondents' argument that the source of the reported nandrolone metabolites was offal of uncastrated wild boar or pig or contaminated supplements should be accepted at face value).

“2.2 On the other hand, Hughie Fury and Tyson Fury accept that the normal rules on burden and standard of proof may be held applicable, in which case they may be found not to have proved source to the requisite standard, and as a result they may not be able to get the presumptive four year period of ineligibility reduced.

UKAD's position is that the anti-doping rule violations it has asserted have been committed and the consequences set out in the UK Anti-Doping Rules should apply. Tyson and Hughie Fury's position is that they have never knowingly or deliberately committed any anti-doping rule violation.

In recognition of the counter-arguments and the risks inherent in the dispute resolution process, each of UKAD and the Respondents (together, the Parties) recognises that it/he will have to compromise its/his claims to some degree.

In such circumstances, the Parties compromise by accepting that the period of ineligibility to be imposed on the Respondents for the Article 2.1 violations asserted in the Nandrolone Proceedings shall be two years, pursuant to UK ADR Article 10.2.”

Ok, in plain English...

The Fury’s have not admitted guilt like you keep saying.

Instead of the Fury’s having to account for the presence of increased levels of Nandrolone in their system, they argued that due to the delay in proceedings, the burden of proof should lie with UKAD, and it should be for UKAD to prove the increased Nandrolone was intentional, and from a synthetic source.

Neither party could agree on this matter, therefore a compromise was accepted.

The Fury’s maintained their innocence, however they accepted the burden of proof would still lie with them. Knowing they would not be able to meet the burden of proof to a sufficient degree to reduce the ‘assumed’ four year ban they would get, both sides accepted a compromise.

So, even though they maintained their innocence, they knew they couldn’t prove it.

I’ll post this part again...

Tyson and Hughie Fury's position is that they have never knowingly or deliberately committed any anti-doping rule violation.

So how the ****, you demented moron, does that say;

Fury pleaded guilty

Fury pleaded guilty to accept a lesser sentence as a plea bargain.

It doesn’t.

What it does say:

Fury “We’re innocent, but you’ve made us wait so long for this case we can’t possibly prove it now. So it’s up for you to prove we’re guilty.”

UKAD “Sorry about that. Unfortunately you did test positive, therefore our policy is you have to prove it”

Fury “Ok, well like I said, we can’t. It was too long ago now.”

UKAD “Yes that’s a bit of an issue. We can’t prove your guilty, and you can’t prove you’re innocent. Instead of dragging this out, shall we just meet halfway?”

Fury “Ok, what you thinking?”

UKAD “Well, you’ve been out of the sport for two years. Shall we just backdate a ban from 2 years ago? Otherwise we’ll have to sort it one way or another.”

Fury “Ok. That’ll do.”

So don’t try and argue otherwise because I know what I damn well read, and it’s all above in plain English. If you want to keep posting your ****e then do it elsewhere.

And you can keep your ******ed dancing emoji’s. Fu**tard.

Comment

No, I can just read and understand what UKAD have posted.

It doesn’t remotely resemble your interpretation.

You’re having trouble, because you’re thick as pig ****.
                    Last edited by cameltoe; 12-13-2017, 07:14 PM.

Comment

No, I can just read and understand what UKAD have posted.

It doesn’t remotely resemble your interpretation.

You can’t, because your thick as pig ****.
                      https://mobile.twitter.com/Tyson_Fur...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

For discussing boxing with you that i am but I’m not the one defending a confirmed steroid cheat who attempted to blame it on eating an uncastrated boar.

Comment

Working...
                      X