Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[X-RATED] I lost my virginity 9 hours ago!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [X-RATED] I lost my virginity 9 hours ago!

Knockout Beauty

So at around 11 a.m. I jumped in shower, exfoliated, shaved everywhere, dried off, grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge, got dressed, and poured hair gel on my head. Then I doused myself with Axe. Had the fresh cut from yesterday. I was looking sharp.

A few hours earlier, I received a picture message.

"Just rolled out of bed. I look sooo sleepy!! don't I? lol"

Damn, it's on like Donkey Kong.

"Be ready. I'm gonna come pick you up."

"Okay. I just got out of the shower. Doing my nails. I'm about to get dressed then put on makeup."

I hung up the phone and swooped down to the corner store on the quick, quick. Not the slow, slow. The cashier rang me up fast because I'm a G and well shit, I got places to go, motherfucker. So I shook the spot. Dueces on a bitch.

As I'm driving down the street I start feeling the heat. My heart starts thumping. Am I ready for the humping? I turn on Pandora. I gotta try to get my mind right.

I start rapping on the drive to her place.

"I won't deny it. I'm a straight rider."

"You don't wanna fuck with me."

"Got the police bustin' at me."

"But they can't do nothing to a G."

Her beauty,_ her curves,
    those feminine words hit
    me like an uppercut, left
    hook, right hand.

I'm ready. All I need in this world are three things: My dick, my wallet, and my car. I'm a boss.

Now thinking supreme, I pull up to her spot. Hop out the whip like... not a lowercase g... like a big G. Flowers in my hand but I'm still a bad man.

Bam! Bam! Bam!

Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam!

I wasn't ready. The rapping couldn't prepare me for what was about to happen. I felt like a kid again. Scared. Alone. Looking for my mommy.

"It's okay, mijo. Mommy will take care of you, corazón."

The door opens. And my heart stops. Her beauty punches me right on the chin. I got caught slipping, caught square. Her beauty, her curves, those feminine words hit me like an uppercut, left hook, right hand. One look at that thing and inside I'm saying damn! I feel a tingling in my dingaling. The birds are singing and tweeting. My knees start buckling. I'm feeling faint and queasy. Her **** say squeeze me.

"Hi, Eddy."

Her smile chin checked me -- nearly had me out on my feet.

"Daaaamn, girl. You're not playing around, are you?"

I motion her to bring it in for a hug. She closes in. All I see is jiggle. Her soft chest finds a home on my hard abdomen. I try to grope her jiggle with my stomach. She grabs my bicep and smells my Axe while my nose gets lost in her hair. Her scent excites me. We're vibing off each other. Thank you, Lord.

With bass and testosterone in my voice I whisper into her ear, "Why are you so fine, girl?"

She giggles. Her chest jiggles. I raise her arm and spin her. Booty like whoa!

This is what I've been training for. The countless hours in the gym. The thousands of pushups. The hundreds of rounds on the heavybag. The motivation for getting in shape. This was my title shot. Sink or swim.

With a jack-o'-lantern grin on my face, I hand her flowers and chocolates.

"Something beautiful for someone beautiful."

With an ear-to-ear smile she accepts. She brings the bouquet to her nose, closes her eyes, and momentarily gets lost in the scent. "They're so beautiful. Thank you, Eddy. That is so sweet of you."

My mind can't focus. I want it. Curves like boom! bang! bing! All I hear is birds sing. Her smile. Her beauty. That big ole booty. I look at my keys -- then down at my car. She went to find a vase for the flowers. I'm overtaken by the moment.

She returns with her purse, phone, and keys. As she is locking the door, I grab her shoulder and turn her around. "What are you d-..." Before she could finish, I headbutted my tongue on her face. She drops her purse and keys. Her body tightens up. She pulls back and says "Wait." I don't let her say another word. Energetically kissing her neck. Grabbing her left butt cheek with my right hand, squeezing her right breast with my left hand. She caves. Her body loosens up. She start responding with kisses and groping. She grabbed my dick. She grabbed my balls.

Jackpot sounds go off in my head. I'm doing it. I'm really fucking doing it. My father is gonna be proud.

She opens the door and pulls me into her apartment. I reach out to touch her ass. She steps away and smiles loudly. I pull the lighter out of my pocket and light her incenses. "Mmm. Night jasmine." I also light her candles.

She returns brandishing a bottle of Patron and two shot glasses. I pour her a shot. Like a real nigga, I grab the bottle and take a swig to the dome. She opens up Pandora on her phone and hooks it up to external speakers. With the music blasting, we turn up.

Merely being in her presence makes me feel high -- a euphoric high. I have never been here before. This place. This dreamlike state. Looking at her face. Hearing her laugh. Her feminine voice tickles me. Energizes me. Soothes me. I feel like a man. I pour her another shot.

We're both buzzin' hard and vibing off each other. Her body is telling me yes. The way she touches my arm after every joke I tell her. The way she smiles at me. The way she rests her head on my chest. My cock is throbbing. With the bottle of Patron in my hand I tell her,

"Twerk on my dick, mami." She smiles, gets up, and twerks on my bulge. "There you go, baby. Get it in, mamacita."

She shakes and rubs her ass on me. I can smell her pussy through her jeans. She's ready to be fucked.

"Let me see your ass, baby."

She unbuttons, unzips, and wiggles out of her jeans. Her booty pops out and says "Kiss me." My nose is bombarded with all these wonderful new scents of a woman. I make out with her ass.

As I'm tonguing her ass, I stick my hand under her pussy. I can feel the moisture, the warmth, it breathing on me. I nearly came.

With her naked body laid out in front of me, I gently tickle her body from neck to navel. I use my fingers to make circles on her nipples. At this point she is soaking.

The next thing she saw, playboy, wasn't small.

I pull out Jimmy from the Cracker Jack box. She starts sucking my dick for fifteen minutes.

I had to return the favor, so I ate the pussy and booty like Hometown Buffet. Now it was time to close the show. I sprang up and beat up the punani from pillar to post. I brought back fifteen rounds on that pussy. She screamed so loud the neighbors called the police.

I busted two nuts. Took a power nap. Reloaded the pistola and shot another.

I gave her my Starbucks gift card, which had about $190 on it, and then shook the spot.

I love that girl.

Our song: http://futureisfiction.com/blipup/Love_&_Electrik-Sex_Video_%28mp3_version%29.mp3
    Last edited by Anxious Times; 05-27-2015, 07:19 AM.

BobbyNoSex, it's good to see you again.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      BobbyNoSex, it's good to see you again.
      I'm not that guy, but I googled him. What was up with that poster??

Comment

Originally posted by Anxious Times View Post
        Knockout Beauty

He is ok looking, I wouldnt let him get on top though. Boy needs to know his place.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUNG3-TANK View Post
          He is ok looking, I wouldnt let him get on top though. Boy needs to know his place.
          Oh so you're a pillow biter...

Comment

I'm not that guy, but I googled him. What was up with that poster??
            You should send this thread to AlexKid for advise, if anyone needs to get laid (even more than you) it's him.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              You should send this thread to AlexKid for advise, if anyone needs to get laid (even more than you) it's him.
              wut

I already had sex several times last night. I'm gonna call her up for a rendezvous at my crib. Tomorrow or Friday. I'm greeeeeeeeaaat.

Comment

I ate the booty like groceries, son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPxVSCfoYnU

Last edited by Anxious Times; 05-27-2015, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Oh so you're a pillow biter...
                  I'll bite your pillows if you're not careful you cheeky little sex haver

Comment

Originally posted by CLUNG3-TANK View Post
                    I'll bite your pillows if you're not careful you cheeky little sex haver

Comment

Working...
                    X