Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO PPV is now a dying distributor.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The entire HBO commentary team is a joke, especially RJJ. RJJ Swears he knows everything and why a fighter did this and that.

RJJ

"you see that twitch he did jim with his eyebrow, that how you know he gonna do the 14 punch combo with the finisher"

Comment

Originally posted by ottocon860 View Post
      Showtime is good, Al and Paulie are exdellent but Mauro is not my cup of tea.
      Yeah Mauro sucks. Every time I hear his voice I think MMA.

They need someone better to be the head commentator there, to complement the excellent Al Bernstein and the surprisingly good Paulie Malignaggi. Then Showtime would have a rock solid crew.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        maybe im the only one left but i could care less about all those things i could care less whos talking, what channel its on, how big or loud the crowd is, how many people purchase the event all i care about is the actual fight in the ring maybe im a dying breed
        ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
        Truth

Comment

Roy Jones thinks HBO means Help a Brotha Out

KKKellerman and Lederman think HBO means Hispanic Boxers Out!

Comment

Originally posted by .Mexico. View Post
            The entire HBO commentary team is a joke, especially RJJ. RJJ Swears he knows everything and why a fighter did this and that.

RJJ

"you see that twitch he did jim with his eyebrow, that how you know he gonna do the 14 punch combo with the finisher"
            Funny and true!

Comment

Working...
            X