No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Drops Deontay Wilder Twice, Stops Him in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    What a ****ing bum wilder is......absolutely the most unskilled heavyweight champion I have ever seen.....he was beaten up and handed legged for 7 rounds and he was lucky that was not Joshua in there because wilder would have been seriously hurt.
    Now Mr DUNN you yankee cuck....wilder is a bum , now 1hour run wilder is a bum.....now shoulderoll wilder is a bum.....chinny without one ounce of boxing skill
    Stop bringing up a fighter who no way in hell could do what Fury just did. Respect the Crown and it's lineage. AJ will get his shot

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveM View Post
      Whyte is the WBC mandatory for Fury's belt for 2 years, why would he fight a belt-less Wilder when he was ducked for 2 years - makes no sense.

Could the WBC now call for a Wilder-Whyte eliminator if Wilder declines the immediate rematch? Nothing from the WBC would surprise. Disgust yes. Surprise no.
      True

Arum will be all over a whyte fight . That’s a decent scrap in itself

Agreed on the wbc ... been in pbc’s pocket for years

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveM View Post
        All true - so how good is Otto Wallin? Was he fighting a bad version of Fury?
        I think Wallin gave Fury a very tough fight.

Comment

• Are you still here?

Take the L and delete your account.

Comment

• Tyson’s beat him twice, I’m not sure why Wilder would deserve another rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              The Gypsy-Bum ducked the immediate rematch and got whooped by Otto Wallin, this is not over!

The 'Bronze-Bomber' was ducked, he is still a force in the HW divison. Mark my words, Deontay will wreak havoc.

The greatest of all time took a loss, its part of the game. Tyson Phooey should have a L to fat a local scrub John McDermott. the 'Bronze-Bomber' will be back for the WBC, who can stop him?

I support good clean fighters, Tyson Fury is a proven steroids cheat. A horrible ambassador for boxing, terrible human being.

I am disappointed with you, your bias and negation of the reality is blinding you.

Comment

• My first reaction was shock...then I wanted to berate and shame Wilder, but then remembered that while I disapprove strongly of his career path I ought to show restraint and not kick them man whilst he is down.

I have been hoping that Fury would begin to sit down on his punches more rather than offering up silly WWE showboating performances, though I haven't seen the fight so I can't comment with authority.

This certainly sets up an interesting third fight but leaves arguably the strongest HW out of this triumvirate if and until then.

The clock is ticking on the fight everyone truly wants to see - and that is Wilder v Joshua. Who would have thought of the three that Fury would be the man to still retain his '0'?

Is this good for HW boxing?

It is if the third fight goes out of the states, or Joshua enters the picture sooner.

Comment

• Originally posted by memphis mook View Post
                  Gypsy King the streak killer. Making Ali smile in his grave. Bums don't deserve records
                  Ali is smiling in his grave because Tyson always said that was his idol. Tyson said to Ali, don’t worry, your streak is safe on my watch, at least until I break it myself, LOL!!!!!

Comment

• Wow! I see what happened to Deontay now. Look at this! Tyson hit Deontay right behind the head!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Wow! I see what happened to Deontay now. Look at this! Tyson hit Deontay right behind the head!
                      Yup, could be a shot to the back of the head or to the ear (since that is the ear that was bleeding) but this is ALL on Wilder's non existent defense

Comment

Working...
                      X