Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To former convicts, did they really f.u.c.k you in the a.s.s?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Doing time actually is very difficult physically and paychologically.

That's why most ppl are different after.

It takes a really strong personality or cuckoo to not be changed by it.
    i know a lot of people that have done time and is fine. it's how you do your time. if you are a druggie and go to prison, you are suppose to stay clean for the time you are there.

that's why when homies that are druggies go away for a few years and come back, they look healthy! but if you go in there and continue to do the same as when you were out then yeah, it's just gonna get worst for you. do the time, dont let the time do you!

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
      my biggest fear of jail/prison is having to take a sht in front of other men. not doing it. second fear is rape.
      lol.. that will go out the window real fast the minute you really need to take a dump. it's either shiiet in front of mofos or shiiet on yourself in front of mofos? which one is worst to you? lol

my fear is running out of toilet papers lol.. mofos like me use a lot of paper each time. and when you are in prison, you are suppose to use as lil as possible since you dont be getting that many roll. also dont forget about the 2 flush rule. first drop, you have to flush, then the 2nd flush is when you are done.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        Miami dade corrections felt like an actual game of thrones dungeon.

Its been there for I don't know how long and hundreds of thousands of people have passed through there.

Some of the holding areas are rusted and decaying, the lights don't work and there are different decades of shlt layering the toilet.

A crust of shlt from the 90s, another from 2000. On a toilet that hasnt been cleaned in half a century, but you still have to use it when you have to take a plss. Getting a whiff or a look inside makes you want to puke. And have mercy on your soul if you need to take a shlt, with a bunch of dudes in the same room.

I am never going back to jail.
        when i was in the holding cell, one dude came in and had to take a dump. stunk up the whole room. hella nasty, and yeah the toilet/sink/water fountain is dirty ass hell. i was dying because i needed some water. walked up to the toilet stall and saw all the crap in there and i was like nah im good.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
          Man, you're old if you got gonorrhea back in the 50s!
          lol...it was 1978. A very memorable year, for me.

Comment

Working...
          X