Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kellerman: "No One Can Dispute The Marquez vs Bradley Decision"

"No One Can Dispute The Marquez vs Bradley Decision"

Kellerman said ^that^ in the HBO 24/7

I only saw it once but at the time I thought it was a close fight, could have gone either way. After the fight Marquez was outraged by the decision and felt like he was badly robbed by the judges, he went on record to make that known in numerous interviews. Who do you think won that fight?
    Marquez Won
    10.22%
    Bradley Won
    84.67%
    Draw
    5.11%

First time i saw it i thought it was real close. Second time i thought bradley won pretty clear.

Comment

I accidentaly voted draw, ****ing ipad

Comment

How can this be disputed? Bradley won as clearly as is possible against a world class opponent, Marquez looked lost at times in the ring. Marquez, the great fighter that he is/was, screams robbery far too often, the John loss and the first Pacquiao loss are fine examples of that.

Comment

I thought it could have gone either way

Comment

Clear decision for Bradley.

Comment

I think Bradley clearly won! 8-4 IMO. I couldn't believe JMM even thought he got robbed. I was like wtf??? And HBO was trying to convince the fans that it was a close fight aswell. I hate their broadcasting. And I'm sorry but why does it sound like Roy always favors the black fighters??? I swear, I've noticed this for a few yrs now. It never fails and he was at it again on Saturday. I think it's wrong and not professional coming from what's suppose to be a non bias commentator.

Comment

Had it Bradley 115-113. Close fight but Bradley won it.

Comment

There is absolutely no question Bradley won the fight. It was close, Marquez made a push towards the end, but Bradley won.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    There is absolutely no question Bradley won the fight. It was close, Marquez made a push towards the end, but Bradley won.
                    IMO it was competitive and Marquez did not get dominated so to speak. But if I remember correctly it was lat in the fight that Bradley started actually hurting him.

Comment

Working...
                    X