Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not trained in 2 months, advice in getting back?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not trained in 2 months, advice in getting back?

Whats up everyone, sorry I have not been online, I have not trained in 2 months, the first month, I missed it due to fasting for ramadan, which is a religious fasting sundawn to sunrise, the second month, I missed because it was the summer and the boxing centre was closed, I will be going back on Thursday, I hope, I might be working that, I work in a 0 hour contract job.
    Any tips and advice in getting back.

Originally posted by AHussain123 View Post
    Whats up everyone, sorry I have not been online, I have not trained in 2 months, the first month, I missed it due to fasting for ramadan, which is a religious fasting sundawn to sunrise, the second month, I missed because it was the summer and the boxing centre was closed, I will be going back on Thursday, I hope, I might be working that, I work in a 0 hour contract job.
    Just eat healthy and excersize I guess, maybe do some sit ups and push ups, do some jogging

Comment

Originally posted by AHussain123 View Post
      I had a fracture in my big toe/foot right before summer, it sidelined me for about 7 weeks to recover. During those 7 weeks I used my foot as an excuse to eat however I wanted lol 1 thing I will suggest just from my experience is dont go into your first week back training just as hard as before you stopped. I did this and it really wore me out and made the gym not fun. Because you were on Ramadan I am sure you didnt gain weight like I did but not undereating can be just as bad as overeating in a normally healthy male. Let your body level itself back out, take in the right sort of calories and you dont have to take it really easy, just cut back on where you left off and work your way back in over 2 weeks. It takes about 21 days to form a habit so by about 3 weeks youll be right back to where you left off.

Comment

Beercules

Comment

Oh I have jokes but I don't want to catch a ban El-blanco

Comment

Here's my advice, abandon the religion started by a warlord pedophile who married a 9 year old. After that your brain and body will be able to train with no issues.

Beercules

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Here's my advice, abandon the religion started by a warlord pedophile who married a 9 year old. After that your brain and body will be able to train with no issues.

Beercules

That and stop eating pork. Oh wait..

Comment

Beercules
                Preach bruvva...PREACH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  That and stop eating pork. Oh wait..
                  Lol that's why they're so mad.
                  Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Preach bruvva...PREACH!!!
                  **** it ban me

Comment

Lol that's why they're so mad.