No announcement yet.

Best photos of GGG swollen face.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
    canelo beat ggg's a*s so bad he forgot how to speak english after the fight. I see all the "fight like a mexican" talk by ggg and his moron trainer has seemingly disappeared into the ether. Now ggg is peddling the story along with his pansy whining a*s fans (like yourself) that he beat canelo with his jab. Its funny that this is what ggg and his fanatic fans have been reduced to. Before the fight ggg and his mental midget fans said if canelo does not run and fights like a true mexican ggg will ko him. Now, post fight they are screaming ggg won by moving and boxing with the jab. In other words ggg was reduced to back peddling and using his jab to try and keep canelo off him which by the looks of ggg's busted up face, did not work.

Now we have yet again ggg and his fans with their hands out begging for yet another fight. I say move on. Ggg needs to stop making his career centered around canelo alvarez. It is just sad. Go and put better names on your resume ggg and then maybe just maybe if your a good little kazak the champ will give you another hand out.
    this all day!

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      Now I'm racist for saying Euro . European isn't a race dumbass . I'm Caucasian just so you know .
      Change euro with african in your post, and tell me if its racist or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post

The Internet is UNDEFEATED!!! Someone MJ'd GEE...
        I was robbed doe LMAO

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            Is that a needle mark on canelos chest?

Comment

Working...
            X