Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Republicans kill bill to ban child marriage.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goddamn freaks. In the state where I live, too.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
      Goddamn freaks. In the state where I live, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        10yrs old?!?!?! Come home from work & your wife is playing with Lego blocks.

You gotta do the dishes on the bottom of the sink cuz she's not tall enough to reach them yet.

You gotta pay for a midget hooker for your birthday threesome so you don't f#ck with her confidence or freak out a regular sized hooker too much.

I would think the only reasoning to allow child marriage would be if say, a 15-16yr old wanted to marry another 15-16 yr old, with the parents consent of coarse.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          I would think the only reasoning to allow child marriage would be if say, a 15-16yr old wanted to marry another 15-16 yr old, with the parents consent of coarse.
          Thats not what the article is saying. Or there are a lot of girls marrying girls in Tennessee lol.
          In 2016, 42 men and 166 women under the age of 18 were married in the state, The Tennessean reported.

Comment

How old is Ivanka again ???

Sick ****s.....

Comment

Roy Moore lives on!

Comment

In the article it says it's a strategy by a conservative lawyer to go after Same-sex marriage. After they go after same sex marriage, they can go after child marriages.

Comment

I do not see a problem with this. *change my mind

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    YouTube prankster Cody Persin staged a mock marriage between a 12-year-old girl and a 65-year-old man in Feb. 2016 to gauge the reactions of onlookers in Times Square, New York.

http://inspiring.ntd.tv/life/65-year...-her-away.html

Comment

I think 1bad65 is actually mentally incapable of experiencing a negative thought towards a conservative person. His first thought about this was to make this about Muslims, which have nothing to do with the situation afaik.

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                      In the article it says it's a strategy by a conservative lawyer to go after Same-sex marriage. After they go after same sex marriage, they can go after child marriages.
                      So you're cool with underage minors getting married to adults as long as it helps your agenda? Good to know.

Also, I believe the plan is long-term. If they go back on what they're doing now strategically, it will be used against them later.

Comment

Working...
                      X