No announcement yet.

New Wolverine movie "LOGAN" Trailer just dropped looks Amazing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Wolverine movie "LOGAN" Trailer just dropped looks Amazing

It looks ass. Whats the plot? And why is professor in a car riding with him instead of a brush style wheelchair?

That sig doe

Comment

Looks just like the new Mel gibson movie with a few mutants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGvTRG-iud8&sns=em

Comment

You guys are a bunch of haters. It's the Old Man Logan storyline. At least do some research before you start hating. Fcuk, the people on this website are too much man

Comment

has nothing on this one!

Last edited by WesternChamp; 10-21-2016, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Yay! There's only been 15 other Wolverine movies....more than Rocky flicks.

Seriously, how much longer can they milk this cow? I guess as long as Jackman sells out for the $$$. At some point or other he'll say I've had enough like the James Bond guy who turned down 100 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              is it rated r?

if its pg 13 its gonna suck balls like usual....

they should just go rated r in all comic book movies and tv shows..

i mean look at how great luke cage, deadpool, and daredevil are when it has a mature/ rated R rating????

i mean the comic book fanbase are in their 30s and 40s now. some in their 50s and 60s.... might as well go rated r.

but the ______ media oligarchy is more concerned with pg 13 and under rating so that they can get more cash with the no rated r rating.....

Comment

pssh teh johnny cash song didnt go with the visual. amatuer hour over their.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  it looks like **** you dope!!!

Comment

wolverine is a good character in small doses. it gets tedious with the claws and the scrunched up face.

Comment

Working...
                    X