Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever dated a Russian chick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They can take a left and a right better than Amir Khan, and won't quit like Kovalev; heard this from a Russian bloke while he sipped on his vodka.

Comment

Yes. I’ve dated and known some Russian girls. They all say they won’t date Russian men because they are abusive and many have drug or alcohol dependencies. The women were ok, no better or worse than other girls I’ve been with, though they seem to lack the humor, warmth and charm of other women I’ve been with from around the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        IDK but Ive been told, Russian p.ussy is mighty cold.
        I ****ed a few, and they were hot, but ice cold.. zero feelings....

Comment

Karl Lagerfeld has been quoted as saying "If I was a Russian woman I'd be a lesbian because Russian men are all ugly".

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            Karl Lagerfeld has been quoted as saying "If I was a Russian woman I'd be a lesbian because Russian men are all ugly".
            Lol I don't know bout that. I think it depends on the region you are from, me and my family come from the caucasus region and we have olive skin, Brown eyes, and thick hair say compared to russians who come from eastern Russia who typically have a lot of Asian features

It's a massive country

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
              Lol I don't know bout that. I think it depends on the region you are from, me and my family come from the caucasus region and we have olive skin, Brown eyes, and thick hair say compared to russians who come from eastern Russia who typically have a lot of Asian features

It's a massive country
              He probably meant the stereotype Russian with a square head, buzz cut blonde hair and quite stupid. Proto-Vikings.
              Your ancestors might have come from over the mountains or from the Asian steppes....

Comment

Once upon a time, nobody liked Russians.

The End

Comment

I heard Derranged dates Russian men all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I heard Derranged dates Russian men all the time.
                    You're a rich spoiled Spaniard

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      You're a rich spoiled Spaniard
                      I'm not rich or Spaniard. You are a Jew, however.

Comment

Working...
                      X