Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Joshua Fights Wilder In The Next 12 Months...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Basco View Post
    The one that connects first wins! Wilder's power is real!
    That's what makes the fight so Compelling. The one that connects their money punch first puts the other guy to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      No, not levels. But it's still enough to beat Wilder.

AJ will go for a kill from the opening bell, it won't get past 3 rounds imo. Wilder might land some hail Mary but it's unlikely.
      But as said before, Wilder is pretty good at counter punching and he's also good at getting away from shots as to where Joshua is not.

I'm sure either guy can beat the other but like I said, stylistically I'd favor Wilder. Whether that happens or not, we will see. Hopefully we don't get deprived of this fight.

Comment

Wilders basic statistics look great, but when he stepped up from D/C level to B level fighters he hasnt been able to knockout anyone before the 5th. He has also been in trouble multiple times from fighters like Molina and Szpilka, these are fighters, Joshua has, or will destroy

Joshua will get to him and when he does, will lay it on him big
        Last edited by Slick_Rick; 04-30-2017, 11:52 AM.

Comment

It is a good fight because both guys are big hard punchers but both are flawed in some way that makes you think either one could really apply their power.

The funny thing about the fight is it could end in one exchange and whoever won they would talk **** but that really doesn't make the challenge any less. The old master swordsman thing, in a battle between two master swordsman the battle ends in one true pass.

On underrated thing is who do you get to really spar with that can represent Wilder? There are guys that while not as gifted as Joshua can show the looks he brings to the fight. Not a major thing but when one punch can change a fight something small like this can really matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
            Wilders basic statistics look great, but when he stepped up from D/C level to B level fighters he hasnt been able to knockout anyone before the 5th. He has also been in trouble multiple times from fighters like Molina and Szpilka

Joshua will get to him and when he does, will lay it on him big
            semantics and triangle theory, would you like to learn about boxing?

Comment

Another thing one has to consider is the stamina of Joshua. When you're built like that dude, your stamina will take a hit. Wilder will make you miss and work a lot.

Comment

AJ Blasts wilder out in 4 rounds. Easy work.

Comment

I think Joshua wins. Wilder is too f#cking crazy & takes too many risks. And I think Joshua showed a lot of heart last night so he'll be able to comeback if Wilder does hurt him.

I also don't believe Wilder has shown himself to have one punch power very often since he's stepped up to better opponents in his last 10 or so fights. And I think Joshua is a much smarter guy who learns from his mistakes more & him & his team have done a great job at his upward trajectory from prospect to contender to title holder to arguably the man (in a still relatively up for grabs, less experienced HW division) at HW after yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Another thing one has to consider is the stamina of Joshua. When you're built like that dude, your stamina will take a hit. Wilder will make you miss and work a lot.
                    Wilder would also likely hit him in the body at least a few good times.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Skill/talent wise I think these two are neck to neck but... styles make fights and I also think Wilder beats Joshua. Of course it's boxing and the HW division nonetheless and anything can happen but I feel like Wilder should be able to beat Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                      X