Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Accuser Sues Kovalev For Failing To Make Settlement Payments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First off there CLEARLY is not enough stitches in that next wound if it’s realafyer surgery??? 2nd she would be put to sleep with that type of surgery? A knife going in her neck and she flinches??? That photo is BS

Comment

• And what’s is all that yellow paste on her body and neck for???

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Sht that even makes more sense with that neck thing??? What’s all that yellow jaundice stuff on her neck????
        Probably some plastic surgery if you ask me...

Take a look at her Insta: https://www.instagram.com/prettypinkacres/?hl=en

Comment

• Originally posted by Christhenatural View Post
          No, it doesn't work like that. He has the same freedom of speech and expression as you did in your original racist rant when you called kovalev all types of racial and xenophobic comments. Shall we look back at your original post?
          You leftist ******s are the most hypocritical people in the history of mankind. The double standard has failed for your party and you will suffer next year during the election. I cannot wait.
          Leftist? You ignorant brainwashed bàstard!

I pledge no allegiances to... never mind, people who follows and live by politics and their rules to the letter in 2020 are some of the most dumbest species on the planet next to a domesticated turkey!

The guy I responded to had a vile and racially epithet post and yet you singled me out!?

This must be Kovalev’s PR team online doing grunt work duty!
          Last edited by Squ□redCircle34; 01-17-2020, 02:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
            If Kovalev were smart, he would have paid her off with a stipulation in the contract that she never seek another dime. Then again, if he beat a chick for not giving him some, he's not very smart anyway.
            I'm sure there's an indemnification clause in the agreement. The only problem is that until Kovalev performs on the contract, it's unenforceable. She's suing him for breaching that very contract

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              Settling is an admission of guilt.
              Not necessarily.

a no contest plea or a nolo contendere plea is exactly that, A plea that basically states "I am not guilty but I do not wish to further contend the allegations" its usually made when it'll actually be more expensive to fight the charges than just to plead out or if you truly are innocent but your hands are tied cause they have enough circumstantial evidence to convict you so you plea no contest and take a plea bargain for lesser time than you will have gotten actually fighting the case and losing.

The whole system is bull****, why you think they initially hand out charges that come with football numbers but then offer you a plea bargain for a fraction of that time if you dont fight that case? They throw you in that trip bag where you have to truly reflect and contemplate if your pride of you being innocent is worth jeopardizing 30 years of your life or do you bite the bullet and take the plea for 2 years (with time served, 85% and early kick you'll be out in lil over a year)? Then people wonder why 95% of all cases are plead bargain out.

If everyone charged with a crime right now will just refuse to sign away their rights to a speedy trial and not take a plea bargain the entire judicial system will come crashing down. They will not be able to give everyone a fair trial within the time limits specified in the "speedy trial stipulations" and the courts will be forced to let them free.
              Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 01-17-2020, 08:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                I'm sure there's an indemnification clause in the agreement. The only problem is that until Kovalev performs on the contract, it's unenforceable. She's suing him for breaching that very contract
                I understand that. My point is, he should have just completely paid her off and be done, if he could have.

Comment

• Disgusting thug

Comment

• He hit this bytch caught a lawsuit and criminal case but didn't learn from it because months later he got drunk and assaulted another woman on a packed plane in front of a hundred witnesses and got kicked off the plane. He's a alcoholic scum bag. So glad canelo brutally put his lights out left him napping on ropes

Comment

• Hmmm. how do we know these injuries/surgical procedures were the result of Kovalev?

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post

This chick talks adamantly about going to the gym, riding her horses twice a day, and lifting heavy stuff at her barn or whatever. Falls from a horse, lifting with bad form at the gym, lifting hay over years, etc can all cause the injuries she mentions.

Again, I just glanced at this thread and her little interview, so if I'm missing something I'm sorry.

Comment

Working...
                      X