• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
    You're like a not funny daggum
    Hey Thank You Chris Rock

Comment

Lololololol at saying that Wilder ducked AJ (though turning down that DAZN deal was stupid)...and that Fury will duck him lol.

Do the math man...which two HWs have fought each other, and which one is the major A side who calls his own shots, yet hasn't fought the other two yet.

Lol man this site has some characters
      How the f**k do you expect AJ to fight Wilder if that skinny cowardly c**t just ignores all approaches?

Save me.from these imbeciles who can't see truth right in front of their eyes.

Comment

Wilder just needs to put more effort into learning his craft, he fought like a novice technically.

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
          How the f**k do you expect AJ to fight Wilder if that skinny cowardly c**t just ignores all approaches?

Save me.from these imbeciles who can't see truth right in front of their eyes.
          So you really think AJ has ever really wanted to fight Wilder?

Comment

Huh...I mentioned his opponents not to really hype his performances...but to point out that he has not been ducking Whyte.

And again I don't have any issue with the draw in the first fight and I was rooting for Fury more or less in that fight...you don't just give the defensive guy every round where he doesn't get smashed.

I actually watch the fights without sound as I like to score them when I watch them...but yeah when Wilder throws the right hand, it always seems like it could be over...certainly it did early vs Fury in fight 2, and in most any other fight Wilder has had...Fury took very well the 5 or so big right hand Wilder landed in the first 2 rounds...anyone else gets hit by those it is probably a KD in there and maybe it's all over...but when you're 6'9, the punches come in at different angles...and Fury is a special fighter as well.

If you don't see that, you maybe don't have your eyes open my friend.

If you really think Whyte is the 2nd best HW...I mean you're nuts dude...no offense.
            So.....Wilder fighting other guys, and not fighting Whyte proves he wasnt ducking his mandatory, Whyte?

WTF kind of logic is that? Look, Wilder thought Fury was a cherry pickmforat tine around - got a gift draw from corrupt USA boxing, and decided to do it again.
            Fury rag dolled him all over the shop, and now Wilder has been exposed. Wilder will lose again to TF, and we will see if there can be some fights made between the top 4 guys.

AJ
            Whyte
            Fury
            Dubois

Efe Ajagba and Hrgovic on the horizon. For token Americans you got Miller and Hunter.

Comment

So you really think AJ has ever really wanted to fight Wilder?
              You're trolling bro.
              It's that or you are f*****g dense in the skull.

Comment

So.....Wilder fighting other guys, and not fighting Whyte proves he wasnt ducking his mandatory, Whyte?

WTF kind of logic is that? Look, Wilder thought Fury was a cherry pickmforat tine around - got a gift draw from corrupt USA boxing, and decided to do it again.
                Fury rag dolled him all over the shop, and now Wilder has been exposed. Wilder will lose again to TF, and we will see if there can be some fights made between the top 4 guys.

AJ
                Whyte
                Fury
                Dubois

Efe Ajagba and Hrgovic on the horizon. For token Americans you got Miller and Hunter.
                Wilder fought better fighters in more profitable fights than Whyte...that's the point man...you can't say a guy is ducking someone when he faces better fighters and makes more money fighting those guys.

And lol dude at your top 4, in order as well according to you

lololololol you are cracking me up man I love it...thank you.

Some UK guys are cool...and then some have an inferiority complex and feel the need to overhype their fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  You're a special kind of stupid, this is what this boxing forum is all about, Beyonce Windmill fans have been talking sh** since day one, even after fury toyed with him in the first fight. So do you expect people to show that clown respect now after he's been smashed?! And do you think his fkn fan boys would be quiet if it was the other way around?! And him blaming the loss on his fkn costume shows you what kind of character that guy is. I mean let's also not forget about Beyonce's comments about how bad he wants to kill someone in the ring one day. That guy is a fkn piece of sh** in and outside of the ring...people like you need to get of his fkn di**..believe me, you're the only one who's looking stupid right now by making threads like this.
                  I don’t understand why you wasn’t banned long ago you one of the worse trash posters on here with no knowledge but only to name call and disrespect boxers.

Comment

You're trolling bro.
                    It's that or you are f*****g dense in the skull.
                    You are seriously saying that you think AJ wanted to fight Wilder?

I agree that Wilder turning down the deal from DAZN was dumb...I think he got bad advice from his team rather than not wanting to face AJ.

But it was clear as day that AJ and co. have been avoiding the Wilder fight for ages.

Wilder has KO power and AJ doesn't want the gravy train to end...so he has chosen safer fights...just common sense man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                      You are seriously saying that you think AJ wanted to fight Wilder?

I agree that Wilder turning down the deal from DAZN was dumb...I think he got bad advice from his team rather than not wanting to face AJ.

But it was clear as day that AJ and co. have been avoiding the Wilder fight for ages.

Wilder has KO power and AJ doesn't want the gravy train to end...so he has chosen safer fights...just common sense man.
                      Lol. You prolly think Trump tells the truth as well. Spare me your trolling.

Comment

Working...
                      X