• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    I gets no play on tinder
    I haven’t used it in forever but there are plenty of real girls on there

Comment

I've had plenty of success on Tinder but very little, surprisingly, on POF though. In tinder, as others have said, you are dealing with immense competition. I looked at a girl's Tinder profile and she showed me hundreds of matches for that week. Most guys just swipe right anyway to speed up the process while women actually take their time. So your profile, pictures, and bio has to be on point.

A lot of women just use Tinder to stroke their ego, bumble is even worse.

Comment

Backpages got shut down so I got nothing.

Comment

if yall just looking for hoes.

Mocospace, meetme, pof, tinder now go get laid. easy work. that order.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
            What are the simplest methods these days, without joining any "pay to take part" sites? I've had a few hookups off Plenty of Fish and Facebook in the past few years but they don't go anywhere. I don't like the dynamic on POF or Tinder, and Facebook is mostly attention-whore types. Anyone know of other places? Preferably where you aren't competing with a lot of thirsty men. I'm also about to try out this music related site, Tastebuds.
            I think tinder and the PoF limit people who don't order their premium packages. Many people think they are doing something wrong why they're not getting matches, but i don't trust these sites. I remember signing up for Tinder and almost every other chick i click matches, then it went cold. I deleted the app again and reactivated it and the matches start again, then went cold, then they started offering me premium packages to get more matches.

Thirsty dudes are everywhere. They are attention wh.ores' dream. These attention wh.ores set thirst trap and these dudes eat it up. Online dating is about vanity, whether it is looks or you are doing very well for self, but you have to present something of high value.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
              Any women I've picked up online have messaged me first, but they're the kinda women you think, "hmm, if I squint a little, she can look attractive... sort of." Lmao.
              Lol this is true. I've actually stopped messaging women that I messaged first initially. Some women look less attractive as days go by.

I felt a little bad for getting their hopes and disappearing, but women have done that to me as well and it's usually the better looking ones who do that. So it's all fair game. If a hot girl is talking to you, she's more than likely talking to at least 10 other guys.

I've been on dates with a few attractive women that ended up going nowhere. But it's usually the 5s and below that are most responsive to messages and are down to **** right away. And like you said, any woman who messaged me first just wasn't very good looking, rarely a decent one really.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post

Thirsty dudes are everywhere. They are attention wh.ores' dream. These attention wh.ores set thirst trap and these dudes eat it up. Online dating is about vanity, whether it is looks or you are doing very well for self, but you have to present something of high value.
                Yeah online dating has caused average to below average women to inflate their worth.

A girl who's about average can get tons of messages from good looking dudes who only want to smash with no intention of a relationship. They message average to below average women because they're viewed as easier than hot girls with standards.

So these girls' egos through the roof thinking they're hotter than they are and end up turning down guys online who nornally wouldn't even look at them on the street.

Online dating a goldmine for those type of women. Not so great for most men.

Comment

When it comes to technology — your profile should show some evidence of yourself with good looks (model facial features — you know they like a sharp jawline), high social status (popularity, money, etc.), and I might as well add the expected height (at least be taller than them or 6'0"+).

The character and personality part comes once you two have actually meet for a "date" or hook up. If you master the above then great, but you're still in competition. When it comes to messaging, you'll always be in line with other guys to get a reply.
                  Last edited by DONTRAY; 03-31-2018, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                    I gets no play on tinder
                    Try Grindr you f4gg0t you might get a crazy **** swipe right on you

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      Try Grindr you f4gg0t you might get a crazy **** swipe right on you
                      Punk ass bish, you just wamt me to go there so u can swipe right on me u ugly bish

Comment

Working...
                      X