I'm a Soda addict. Anyone else here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    How old are you and what do you eat???

Once a week I'll eat out probably with my girl. But I try to make it somewhere I can get something remotely not horrible for you lol

But I usually only eat like MAX 2,000 calories a day

A whole grain waffle and a couple tangerines in the AM

20 nuts, mixed raw cashews and almonds and a small salad with tomato and cucumber only for lunch

Usually some form of chicken, never friend or anything, along with a side of rice/broccoli/skillet potatoes and carrots

And I'll drink either a pop and some juice, or some juice and some tea/lemonade.
    You're right- the rest of my diet being half junk of late also contributes to me putting on the pounds. Along with that, I went from running 8-15 miles a week to nearly 0, so that hurts a lot.

I'm back to staying away from fried foods and working out at least a little bit most days. I need the activity since some days I sit at a desk for 10-12 hours.

Comment

I usually can't make it more than a couple of days without a diet soda. I never drink regular soda, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        I usually can't make it more than a couple of days without a diet soda. I never drink regular soda, though.
        there are days when i dont drink water at all.. .like no water only soda..

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          there are days when i dont drink water at all.. .like no water only soda..
          Well soda has water in it so you should be fine!!!

Comment

I only drink soda once or twice a week.

I really love soda, but I know it's bad for you so I cut down in my 20s.

I wish soda, cigarettes, and ass to mouth weren't bad for your health

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I only drink soda once or twice a week.

I really love soda, but I know it's bad for you so I cut down in my 20s.

I wish soda, cigarettes, and ass to mouth weren't bad for your health
              It would also be nice if alcohol, ecstasy, and potsmoking weren't bad for your health! Boy what a fun life that could be!!

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                It would also be nice if alcohol, ecstasy, and potsmoking weren't bad for your health! Boy what a fun life that could be!!
                Potsmoking is good and maybe just a little bad for your health. But the good outweighs the bad.

Ecstasy is good for your health, until you come down.

Comment

I hardly drink soda anymore..
                  If I have a ****tail at home I use clubsoda else it's just coffee and water..

Comment

They taste too sweet to me. I can do diet soda doe. I dont drink nearly as much of that either as I used to.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                      Count me in. Well I drink plenty of water also.

I don't drink any beer or any alcohol. Never liked the taste of any of it.

bruh it's not abot the taste, it's about getting bombed.

if you don't care for the taste try different mixed drinks. you can hardly taste the booze in the right ****tail made by a guy who knows what he is doing.

like a lot of the complex tastes, coffee, beer, etc, booze can take you a while to start to come around to it. and your pallet will change naturally as you age. i used to hate all hard booze, only drank beers. now i drink gin and tonics and scotch, and only a select few beers.

Comment

Working...
                      X